Pro-ject Acryl-It platter upgrade to debut carbon, is it worth it?

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Platter for my mmf just arrived today. I can't believe how much of a difference this thing honestly makes. Anyone even sort of, kind of considering this upgrade, stop. Just do it. Right. Now.

EDIT: No fucks were given about whether or not this made my table look better. That's ridiculous. 

Made the upgrade a few months ago.

Visually: 10/10 lookin' so fresh on my white Debut Carbon.

Static is pretty much eliminated. I'm so happy to get rid of that felt mat on the metal platter.

Aurally: It prob makes a difference but I can't remember being blown away when I made the switch.

Overall, absolutely worth it if you feel like paying the price. I love it.

It's $125 pretty much everywhere I've looked. If you can find it locally I guess you'd save on shipping costs? 

Yea and it's lame. I'm thinking about picking one up while my credit card has a 5% cash back thing on all online shopping, because I don't think we will get lucky enough to find a deal anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you not give music direct a call?

i messed up and called musicians friend and was told they didnt carry it.   :lol: FML  :angry:  I ordered from audioadvisor.   I should have double checked here to be sure.  I blame the long weekend off and putting up Xmas decorations all day.   Oh well in the long run $10 or so wont kill me.   Now if it was a bigger savings then i would cancel the order and call...