PO: Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die 09/03

I've been following auctions of the RSD release of this off and on for the past few months, and yesterday noticed one indicating it was a pre-order for a September release. Since many vendors on Ebay sell bootleg copies of this album, I decided to do some research and sure enough, it looks like this is set for a formal re-issue in just over a month.

No word on if this is another limited run, but the last one pretty much disappeared from stores the day it was released (and was limited to 3000 copies).

Release Date: September 3, 2013

MSRP: $29.99

Label: WEA/Atlantic

2LP

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ready-Die-Notorious-B-I-G/dp/B00DSOBCWU/

Bullmoose (current lowest price w/shipping): http://www.bullmoose.com/p/15100430/the-notorious-big-ready-to-die-2lp

do you know if its gonna be the og cover with the the baby?

Yes, I'd love to know if this is basically a repress of the Rhino release from RSD, and if you have any insight on details like possible color and number being pressed.

I personally don't care if it's limited, I just want to finally get a copy at a reasonable price.

Yes, I'd love to know if this is basically a repress of the Rhino release from RSD, and if you have any insight on details like possible color and number being pressed.

I personally don't care if it's limited, I just want to finally get a copy at a reasonable price.

Doesnt really say, I'd assume just black vinyl and not limited at all

• 6 years later...