Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

Curious if people ordered the 180g because of the weight or just because it's the more rare variant.

The rarity, absolutely.  Anyone who's been collecting vinyl for more than a year can tell you that 180 gram is more of a marketing gimmick than anything else.  A thick, sturdy record is nice, yeah... but as far as "audiophile" sound goes?  Come on.

To everyone asking me about record release copies, I'm just going to answer it here. I MAY be able to get an extra. Im going to the show with my girlfriend and some other friends and we all are aquantances/friends of Evan so I don't want him to think I'm trying to flip shit. But if I am able to get an extra, I will somehow either give it away on here or figure some way to fairly/randomly pick a buyer. For cost before people jump down my throat.

End speech. I've just been getting too many inquiries about it.

I got the paypal receipt but my card didnt get charged.... is this normal? 

You authorized a transaction to MerchDirect. Money won't leave your account until MerchDirect processes your order.

I think it's maybe one of those we won't charge until it ships kinda deals, which is making me think I have money in my paypal balance when in fact I don't. Feel free to correct me if my theory is wrong.

You authorized a transaction to MerchDirect. Money won't leave your account until MerchDirect processes your order.

I think it's maybe one of those we won't charge until it ships kinda deals, which is making me think I have money in my paypal balance when in fact I don't. Feel free to correct me if my theory is wrong.

I used PayPal instant transfer and it's marked as pending still and hasn't come out of my bank account yet.