Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

So that's where the other 30 people were last night!? There were 30 people at the EEIWALE show last night. I wouldn't have traded shows, but I would have loved to been at the church last night.

Hahahaha yes I guess so! I mean there were way more but a bunch left ater Laura Stevenson and even more left after Kevin Devine.

The set list was awesome though.

As for vinyl, he had Intersections and the Koji split. Not sure what variants cause I already have both but that was it other than some nice tee shirts and CDs.

Hahahaha yes I guess so! I mean there were way more but a bunch left ater Laura Stevenson and even more left after Kevin Devine.

The set list was awesome though.

Well, again, I'm bummed I missed it, but EE et al were pretty great. Also a bonus: I found my new favorite chinese place. I'm going to have to drive 20 minutes each way out of the way to eat there, but whatever.

• 10 months later...

Still jam this record. can't wait for the next LP!

Saw 'em in Detroit the other night opening for the Get Up Kids and they played two new songs — they were a bit more "rock" than intersections but still had some nice ambient sounds. Really looking forward to their new record too.

I hate to be this guy but when I saw them in Chicago the other night I bought "Intersections" and it is a black record with 1 or 2 small clear streaks. Its definitely not 180g. So is this a new.....undocumented pressing/variant? Has there just been a standard black pressing?

There is a standard UK pressing on black.

I hate to be this guy but when I saw them in Chicago the other night I bought "Intersections" and it is a black record with 1 or 2 small clear streaks. Its definitely not 180g. So is this a new.....undocumented pressing/variant? Has there just been a standard black pressing?

That could be the "black w/ orange" I referenced yesterday. Can you post a pic of it? If it is, I'll be glad I haven't ordered it yet and keep looking for an orange w/ black splash copy at a decent price.

Does it have any Big Scary Monsters logos/markings on the jacket? There was also a black/white UK press, so the clear might be from the switch over.

As for the 180g thing, I've noticed a lot of pressing that claim to be 180g these days are not very thick.

Does it have any Big Scary Monsters logos/markings on the jacket? There was also a black/white UK press, so the clear might be from the switch over.

As for the 180g thing, I've noticed a lot of pressing that claim to be 180g these days are not very thick.

It doesn't say Big Scary Monsters anywhere on it. There is a logo next to the Triple Crown logo that is a steak inside a circle. I have no idea what that is.