Daughters- S/T Repress in Semptember

Just now, Derek™ said:

Like lethal said, I'm 99% sure they state that on the product page.  It's a good practice regardless – very, very rarely does anyone actually buy an extra "for a friend to save on shipping".  What did your IG comment say out of curiosity?

That they really dropped the ball putting them up an hour early and should have anticipated the traffic.

That was the most unfun drop I've experienced in a long time. I don't know if it's because of mobile site or what, but to try and do this 10 am drop at work was excruciating, plus it sounds like they dropped early. Each click seemed to take well over two minutes to load the site - it was confirmed to not be my own connection. After several disconnects to the server and 503 errors and getting all the way to the end of the transaction only to find those items were out of stock, twice (still addable to cart, even had a lil tagline that said 'Only 6 left!' after an unsuccessful payment) I finally managed a black S/T and a brown Hell Songs about 45 minutes after drop time. Sorry for the rant.

Now out of work, I guess I'm f5ing to see if the more limited variants happen to pop up, but I'm not holding my breath. It's irksome to be completely ready for the drop only to have so many things go wrong outside of your control. I should count myself lucky I got anything, it looks like - still black Hell Songs left tho.