Daughters- S/T Repress in Semptember

9 hours ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

I’ve literally only listened to s/t once and it’s interesting. Hell Songs on the other hand was on repeat for me back in the day. Whole albums rips. 

S/T is hands down my favourite album of theirs, I liked their early stuff but it really seemed next level at the time and is still solid front to back. I'm glad I have my first run baby blue pressing of it. It just sucks that it's not on spotify for some reason.

There's more black/blue of ST up again.

https://hydrahead.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/daughters-daughters-vinyl-lp-repress/?

EDIT:
I don't know why I wanted color copies so badly, but here we are I have 4 copies. Black of both, a Brown, and Blue/Black. I'll probably sell my ?black copies? at price. We'll see how I feel in September and my FOMO has passed.

Edited by MCDELTAT

17 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Geez. Looks like it. It said 9 copies when I clicked the link today and we have at least 3 people in this thread that got one, so probably.

This has been quite a shit show. Ah well, just happy to have the black/white variant at this point. Looks nicer anyways even if it isn't as limited :)

Edit: lucked out and got blue. Thank you vinyl collective.

Edited by DoublesGuy
I was wrong

Checked back into the US store just at the right moment yesterday and ordered brown Hell Songs and black/white Selftitled hours after missing out over here at the EU-store.

Adequate shipping and good conversion made it just as cheap as ordering from here, too. Pretty baffled and happy about that. 

2 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Checked back into the US store just at the right moment yesterday and ordered brown Hell Songs and black/white Selftitled hours after missing out over here at the EU-store.

Adequate shipping and good conversion made it just as cheap as ordering from here, too. Pretty baffled and happy about that. 

I was bummed when I saw your insta comment yesterday, glad you kept trying and got a copy though!

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

There's more black/blue of ST up again.

https://hydrahead.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/daughters-daughters-vinyl-lp-repress/?

EDIT:
I don't know why I wanted color copies so badly, but here we are I have 4 copies. Black of both, a Brown, and Blue/Black. I'll probably sell my ?black copies? at price. We'll see how I feel in September and my FOMO has passed.

Would be interested unless I catch an extra copy that goes up!

39 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

I was bummed when I saw your insta comment yesterday, glad you kept trying and got a copy though!

Hahah yeah I was pretty bummed out after setting a timer for the drop only to find everything gone. 

I almost reluctantly checked back before going to bed and had a lot more luck the second time around. 

I hope you got everything you were looking for? Initially I was game for the tape set, too, but I hold no grudges for missing out on it.