Daughters- S/T Repress in Semptember

8 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Got my brown copy of Hell Songs, and it’s fucking great, everything looks awesome. Really wish I could’ve gotten a color copy of ST. 

Same. It annoys me that they "sold out" of the colored ones day one then kept adding more. I guess that's what I get for rushing my order.

7 minutes ago, lungfutang said:

Got mine today as well!
Actually pretty stoked i missed out on the /200 variant of HELL SONGS

Because this is hands down the DOPEST clear brown variant i've ever seen 😍

spacer.png

That's great – it reminds me of the "oil spill coca cola" colorway I've seen a few times in the past.  If memory serves me correctly, my copy of PBTT's Keep You looks pretty similar when held up against the light.  (Let's hope this records sounds better than that one, though.)

21 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Really wish I could’ve gotten a color copy of ST. 

12 hours ago, superpeephole said:

Same. It annoys me that they "sold out" of the colored ones day one then kept adding more.

You guys can hash out who gets dibs, but this kind gentleman wasted no time listing a colored copy.  Very subtle and classy vinyl enthusiast.

20 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Wow.  Unexpected but I still dig it.  Anyone order the black-white merge and have it show up yet?

looks like a grey marble with white + black wisps, very pretty. looks kinda like what the /500 Norma Jean - Meridional variant was supposed to look like (and that one ironically turned out to be a black-white merge like how this one was mocked lol)

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

I was down to trade my blue for black/white since it was gonna match the art but totally turned off by that Grey.... glad I stuck with Blue.

i would've totally done that trade based on mockups but i'm fairly happy to stick with my grey now, a happy ending for all involved (i hope :D)