Daughters- S/T Repress in Semptember

4 hours ago, copelandkid said:

not my copy/pic so had 2 secure rights first lol but here we are 

Not at all trying to discredit the "black-white" – it may be a better match to the cover art despite the blue being pretty rad in itself – but does your copy look more impressive than the one you provided a photo for?  'Cause I looked back at the Meridional variant you spoke of, and it seems like a far cry from what you shared above.

My copies haven't budged.  There's not even an ETA with the tracking number.  Maybe they'll magically pop up tomorrow but I expect they're at least a week+ out.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Not at all trying to discredit the "black-white" – it may be a better match to the cover art despite the blue being pretty rad in itself – but does your copy look more impressive than the one you provided a photo for?  'Cause I looked back at the Meridional variant you spoke of, and it seems like a far cry from what you shared above.

My copies haven't budged.  There's not even an ETA with the tracking number.  Maybe they'll magically pop up tomorrow but I expect they're at least a week+ out.

i do not have my copy in hand yet (friday per USPS but we all know how that's been this last half-year :D), will upload a pic of it if it ends up looking noticeably different/better. i love the blue still and was on this thread in my feels for having missed it, but this pivot away from the black-white merge mockup has me much more content than on drop day.

re: Meridional, i meant more that the Meridonal mock resembles what ended up happening for the Daughters S/T (though going back to the NJ mockups, which i didn't when making my inital comment, it's more the overall silver/greyness and less the pattern that is shared), while the Meridional final product for that variant is a dead ringer for the Daughters S/T mock. trading places or some such shit idk.

1 hour ago, SNEAKORDS said:

Has yours arrived yet? Mine arrived at the UPS Canada center on the 25th and hasn't moved since.

Mine showed up shortly after I asked in this thread actually. As a heads up, my tracking didn't update any further after arriving in Canada. You should have it in 10-15 days from the 25th.

Best of luck dude. The self-titled pressings are excellent even if the colours didn't turn out as pictured.

1 hour ago, DoublesGuy said:

Mine showed up shortly after I asked in this thread actually. As a heads up, my tracking didn't update any further after arriving in Canada. You should have it in 10-15 days from the 25th.

Best of luck dude. The self-titled pressings are excellent even if the colours didn't turn out as pictured.

Nice. I have the OG baby blue pressing of ST so I'm good there but got the brown Hell Songs. fingers crossed.

*ha spoke too soon, it was just delivered. Looks good, though I'm surprised it's not so much "brown" as "brown with red green and yellow splotches". I'll have to give it a spin when I'm done working.

Edited by SNEAKORDS

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

This is why I always hesitate posting shit. Some douche nabbed 6 copies of the black/white to flip.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184481754926

Wonder how they got away with that?

Anyways, had it in my cart and took too long checking out and by the time I did, it was gone. Picked up the Black, after realizing I’m done chasing and they may not press this again anytime soon.

9 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Post to VC discord moving forward - all the main flippers browse here every second of every day 

Unless you're vetting everyone who joins the discord, who is to say that flippers aren't joining there too?  Or that any of us VC regulars aren't low-key flipper scum behind the scenes?  Just a few variables to consider.  Between that and subreddits for limited vinyl drops, flippers will [unfortunately] prosper no matter what, I'm sure.