Daughters- S/T Repress in Semptember

Well, a day after reaching out to District Lines to inquire about both of my orders I never received I got a response that they originally oversold their stock and were waiting to receive more from Hydra Head. Today I got a different message saying a batch of records were damaged which is why they never shipped me mine so they can only offer a refund.

Seems weird I would only hear about this a day after reaching out to them, and I haven’t heard or seen anyone else effected beside me. I wish companies would just be honest, say they fucked up (in this case forgot to fulfil my order) and offer something substantive for a solution. 

Double bummer. 

• 11 months later...

Can I be honest? I honestly don't know how people like that can exist. Like that type of person is so far removed from my life that I can't even understand how you get that broken.

Hope she's able to recover from things and won't be supporting future stuff from Daughters/Alexis.

1 hour ago, Han Solo said:

"Hell Songs" was the only album I had ever owned from this band and I sold it years ago, so I am not that close to the situation, but reading that statement made me feel gross. 

Somewhat similar for me. I have only listened to Canada Songs (actually just purchased one of the represses) but didn't familiarize with the rest of their discography. I couldn't make it through the full statement; I hate shit like that. Gross.