garyhampton

Just posted some records for sale here, but am willing to trade: http://www.discogs.com/seller/ghampton

Send me an offer!

LIST UPDATED AS OF JULY 29 2013 @ 00:01

AXIOM

Apathy and Privilege

BLINK 182

Take Off Your Pants And Jacket (black 12" LP with 3x7" on red, yellow and green)

CIRCA SURVIVE

Blue Sky Noise (blue vinyl, opened just to check color)

The Inuit Sessions EP (RARE, unopened, pink vinyl with etching)

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL

The Swiss Army Romance 5x7" set, never opened, still in original shipping box

MINOR THREAT

Green cover

SOCIAL DISTORTION

Mommy's Little Monster

THE WOODEN SKY

If I Don't Come Home You'll Know I'm Gone (Gatefold)

SOLD

BAD RELIGION

Recipe for Hate

Generator

Process of Belief

BRAND NEW

The Devil and God Are Raging Inside of Me 2xLP

KANYE WEST

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 3xLP set

THE POSTAL SERVICE
Give Up 2xLP gatefold

Edited by fiveforty

Regarding your price on the DC 5x7" box: Usually I get to meet the guy in person before they slap me in the face.

Haha I'd love some input on what a more reasonable price would be. The only thing I could find was a sale for $700 so I went with $100 below that, which does seem high, but I have nothing else to go off of.

It was just over $200 to buy and has never even been out of the box it was shipped in. What would you think is reasonable?

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I think your prices are incredible. However, I didn't notice your were from Canada, so unfortunately I have to back down this due to shipping prices that are out of our control :(

Sorry!

Hey, just sent you a message but I'll post here as well. If you're not worried about a tracking number or speed, I can get it to you way cheaper.

DC was $150 plus shipping when up on their site. Id buy it for $175 plus shipping from you at the most. But I rather buy the original pressing on one 12" for $60 on eBay.

To be honest, I'd rather have the 12" as well, so I don't blame you. I'll lower the price, though, because that makes sense. But with shipping costs I paid over $200, and since it's impossible to find, I think $300 sounds fair...or am I being greedy?

^^ I almost posted this earlier myself but I'm not sure if I trust it. I think that I was able to add a ton of them to my cart back when I tried. BUT! you can only add a certain amount of the pic disc (like 7-8) until it says its out of stock and the NFG split is similar with just a much higher number. With all of that said, I wouldn't pay more than $60 for it before shipping. Some things are just a bust. 

Luckily for you, others don't feel the same as I do about that 5x7" box. 

Some things are just a bust. 

Luckily for you, others don't feel the same as I do about that 5x7" box. 

I'm with you. I'm not going to bullshit, that box was the biggest disappointment of my vinyl buying life, which is one of the reasons I want to sell it for at least double the price so I can make my money back for buying two. I bought this second one for a friend who backed out when he saw what it actually was; It's shitty cardboard. I plan on taking all the contents out and making my own wood box to keep it in with some wood burning design on the top.

So yeah, I wouldn't recommend anyone buy it, but if you're a huge fan and want it, I'll sell it to you.