Official Take a Photo of Your Favorite Record Store

I'll start with the local store in the mall near me, I didn't take these pictures, they are from their Facebook page

and here is another suggested format.

Store: The Rock Shop

Location: 4403 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, New Jersey 08330 (Inside the Hamilton Mall)

Genre: A good selection of New albums and a huge selection of older albums, they have a pretty good size selection of Hardcore and Metal albums, they even sell cassettes.

Favorite album(s) bought at location: Slayer - Reign in Blood
                                                                  Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Nlj8sIAl.jpg

UBzzweNl.jpg

I'll start with the local store in the mall near me, I didn't take these pictures, they are from their Facebook page

and here is another suggested format.

Store: The Rock Shop

Location: 4403 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, New Jersey 08330 (Inside the Hamilton Mall)

Genre: A good selection of New albums and a huge selection of older albums, they have a pretty good size selection of Hardcore and Metal albums, they even sell cassettes.

Favorite album(s) bought at location: Slayer - Reign in Blood

Megadeth - Rust in Peace

hey I know the Owner of this shop! I worked in their Ocean City, NJ location for a summer and went there for many more than 1.

hey I know the Owner of this shop! I worked in their Ocean City, NJ location for a summer and went there for many more than 1.

Yeah, I think they just reopened the Ocean City Store called Shore Things for the season, here's their FB Page https://www.facebook.com/ShoreThingsocnj

• 2 months later...

This is Record City in San Diego located in Hillcrest. 

3757 6th Ave
(between Robinson Ave & Evans Pl) 
San DiegoCA 92103
Neighborhood: Hillcrest

Great mix of new indie stuff as well as classic rock, folk, reggae, soul, newwave, 80s, dvds for great prices etc. Highly recommended if you're in San Diego. 

uBDKFdg.jpg
y9tod0K.jpg
EJ2hgMG.jpg
lQv8Rt1.jpg

M Theory Records in San Diego

You'll find a lot of newer indie, reggae, world, used rock, used indie, new and used cds

10165597225_255d669eb8.jpg
10165653046_2d7d8bdd67.jpg
10165718163_729a5ab2c2.jpg

10165597865_d3005104e8.jpg

10165652466_96a7d873d4.jpg

Three listening stations of CD's for brand new arrivals and vinyl hearing for used records before purchase. Highly recommended you hit this place up if you're ever in San Diego for whatever reason. Also so hip places at the bottom of the long hill.

M Theory Records in San Diego

You'll find a lot of newer indie, reggae, world, used rock, used indie, new and used cds

10165597225_255d669eb8.jpg

10165653046_2d7d8bdd67.jpg

10165718163_729a5ab2c2.jpg

10165597865_d3005104e8.jpg

10165652466_96a7d873d4.jpg

Three listening stations of CD's for brand new arrivals and vinyl hearing for used records before purchase. Highly recommended you hit this place up if you're ever in San Diego for whatever reason. Also so hip places at the bottom of the long hill.

Oh man I miss living in San Diego, this neighborhood has so many good record shops, I used to work at both M-Theory's so this brings back some memories.