PO: Blue Sky Black Death - Noir (Deluxe) // Limited to 500 2xLP Swirled Vinyl LP

Bought this in a heartbeat. This is one of my favorite albums from 2011, absolutely perfect for nightdriving.

I disagree, I think that this album is extremely dangerous for driving at night, I zone out massively and find myself being caught by surprise by the things that are happening around me. Much safer to listen to at home.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey milky11,

Just wanted to let you know that we ran into some issues with the distributor on this one... even those of us who were well informed and involved will be receiving a random number... sadly. We strive to ensure that the earlier orders get a respective number to reflect the timing of their purchase. This will consistently happen from here on out. Please, read the message below and know that we have fired this side of our process. It's the first release and we will push forward to make sure that there won't be any further bumps in the road!

For all of you,

Thanks for the support!

Ryan

Thanks for the follow up, Ryan. I received that email from Scott. I appreciate the hard work from Sly and a very cool first release.

Thanks for the follow up, Ryan. I received that email from Scott. I appreciate the hard work from Sly and a very cool first release.

Cheers to you my friend!

When it dwindles down, we're all fans. Scott is a great dude and through his own visions has set forth a path to supporting the music we all care about on the format we love most.

As a member of Sly Vinyl, I still pay for the releases as anybody else would. There is a lot of time and money that goes into the operation and it's all for the great people like you, who care!!

Sly Vinyl is a community we hope to have grow together, regardless of genre or individual taste. It's not about making money, it's about helping support the labels and musicians we all care so much for.

I hope you will accept our apology on this one and know that we will do our absolute best to ensure nothing like this happens ever again.

There are many ideas yet to be implemented. I can promise you, we think about this stuff just like the rest of you and want to reward that attention to detail for you all!!

Enjoy the journey and know we remember each and every one of you :)

• 4 weeks later...

186 copies have sold already and it's only been up a couple of hours.

To be fair, I believe SlyVinyl is able to make this press because they offer the band ~150x copies to sell on tour. So 186 - 150 = 36 copies sold in that couple of hours.

Unless that 150 are not a part of that count, but they prob. are.

Glad you guys all liked this release :)

Scott went above and beyond to see this one come to fruition and deserves the utmost credit for a job ridiculously well done!!

I've already had inquiries about a 'repress' but I'm not sure if there needs to be another press? I think the original 500 was perfect :)

Much love to you all!!

• 9 months later...

I've already had inquiries about a 'repress' but I'm not sure if there needs to be another press? I think the original 500 was perfect :)

https://www.facebook.com/SlyVinyl/posts/703433503077436

Looks like we're getting a repress!

It'll be limited to 500 on black vinyl. FYI

It is confirmed. Blue Sky Black Death Noir Represses are in the works. Pre-Orders will be coming this week & records ready to deliver in 10 weeks or so. Hooray!