PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue

so, uh while we're on the subjet of vagrant - they own the bled - pass the flask now right? id buy the shit out of that. just sayin.

I want that on vinyl so bad! Pretty sure Fiddler owns Pass the Flask though and I don't think the label is active anymore. I think that Name Taken album was on Fiddler too and that got pressed so who knows.

I want that on vinyl so bad! Pretty sure Fiddler owns Pass the Flask though and I don't think the label is active anymore. I think that Name Taken album was on Fiddler too and that got pressed so who knows.

are you sure? i thought vagrant reissued it...

edit: vagrant definitely reissued this w/ the first EP on cd. you should check into this.

Amy (Fiddler owner) pressed the Name Taken album through her new label Animal Manufacturing Co. so she didn't have to get clearance because she already owns the rights to the album. That's how Name Taken got pressed. So Animal Manufacturing is kind of Fiddler 2.0. She also recently pressed Recover - Challenger through Animal Manufacturing Co.

Quick question is this already sold out at Kings Road Merch or is there something wrong with the site? It lets me add this to the cart but instantly dumps it when I go to check out. Anyone else having any issues?

It's still available. I use a mac and its has this problem when I use safari. I changed to firefox and that fixed it.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue