PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue

Looks like the HT color came out a little more pink than the maroon that the marketing sticker on the front would suggest. Still looks pretty awesome though.

FATAfiction_zpsb79877e6.jpg

Same thing happened with a release I did earlier this year.  They ended up almost identical in color to what you've posted here.  I bet these were pressed at Rainbo!

Hot Topic really need to lower their shipping prices to australia

Kings Road Shipping $15

Hot Topic Shipping $41

what a rip off

This has been stated about a million times:

HT uses FedEx exclusively for ALL of their shipping services. International shipped through FedEx *starts* at $30 and grows exponentially from there based on package dimension and weight.

Blame FedEx for the prices, blame HT for their potentially cost-saving contract with a global shipping company.

This has been stated about a million times:

HT uses FedEx exclusively for ALL of their shipping services. International shipped through FedEx *starts* at $30 and grows exponentially from there based on package dimension and weight.

Blame FedEx for the prices, blame HT for their potentially cost-saving contract with a global shipping company.

Not exactly correct. HT used FedEx for about three months and then returned to USPS (at least for shipments to Germany). Has been like that for the last year or so. So, if they use USPS for international shipments, they could indeed offer cheaper options. Anyway, HT will likely know they do.

• 7 years later...
7 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

Grabbed that GF variant. One of my favourite albums of the early 2000s. I remember seeing them on this little makeshift stage at Warped Tour 2002. Don't sleep on this it'll sell quick! 

I keep reading "Oh I loved this in high school"... makes me feel crazy because I still listen to it. Love this album. 

2 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

I keep reading "Oh I loved this in high school"... makes me feel crazy because I still listen to it. Love this album. 

My MSN names back in the day were definitely a lot of lyrics from TBYB haha. I can admit I haven't listened to it in ages in its entirety, but Reflections comes on some playlists from time to time! I'll definitely jam it on the way home from work! 

• jhulud changed the title to PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue