PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue

2 hours ago, introwebbernets said:

Haha. Mine refuses to, only plays black and clear. And, I do collect and refuse to play certain records, and if I can drop $26 to wear one out and not play this splatter, I will. 

I see these kind of posts from time to time and it always makes me wonder how often people are spinning one particular record that they're afraid they're going to wear it out. As someone with a large collection, and limited time it just isn't anything I worry about. I even have two setups in my house so I can blast records in my main living area, and in my "record room," but this is still not something I remotely worry about.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The fiction we live

/500

https://store.hasslerecords.com/album/the-fiction-we-live

Brand new webstore-exclusive pressing in a hand-numbered sleeve, limited to just 500 copies for UK/Europe.

This release is part of our ongoing collaboration with Vagrant Records, in celebration of their 25th Anniversary.

Edited by IndigoHollow