Panopticon: Kentucky Re-Press

• 3 years later...

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

For anyone dumb like me who missed out before, you can stop being dumb and order the new pressing.

https://shop.bindrunerecordings.com/

Thanks for sharing!  The album didn't really connect with me when that re-issue happened, but now I love it and have been regretting not ordering since.

On 5/6/2017 at 5:04 PM, Metal Mike said:

Space is the only thing keeping me from not grabbing another copy.

Love this album.

When I first read this I was wondering what the Final Frontier had to do with keeping you from buying this record. Oh, not that space.

This record is incredible in so many ways. I love that sample when a lady says, "I'm ready to die today. Are you?".

4 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

When I first read this I was wondering what the Final Frontier had to do with keeping you from buying this record. Oh, not that space.

This record is incredible in so many ways. I love that sample when a lady says, "I'm ready to die today. Are you?".

I have 700 copies of this, so there's no more room!

The_Final_Frontier_cover.jpg

Back to Kentucky, I love the progression from it to the next two albums in the trilogy.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Comment on discogs says that Roads to the North and Autumn Eternal are going to be repressed as well.  No source was stated, so grain of salt and what not.  Very good news if true.

I read that somewhere else and I remember it being a reliable source, maybe even the label.

Anyone get their shipping notice yet? I can't wait to blast this thing. It's funny how I really wasn't into this record when I first heard it many years ago, but now since I've bought the download I've been listening to it all of the time.  If anyone has any of the other colored pressings pm me. I'd pay a price that would be fair for both of us.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Anyone get their shipping notice yet? I can't wait to blast this thing. It's funny how I really wasn't into this record when I first heard it many years ago, but now since I've bought the download I've been listening to it all of the time.  If anyone has any of the other colored pressings pm me. I'd pay a price that would be fair for both of us.

I didn't like it all when I heard it either.  I think it was the banjo stuff or something, now I think it's my favorite album of theirs.  Wasn't until Autumn Eternal came out that I realized what a fool I had been, haha.

14 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Comment on discogs says that Roads to the North and Autumn Eternal are going to be repressed as well.  No source was stated, so grain of salt and what not.  Very good news if true.

Just spent $55 on Roads to the North, haven't been able to track Autumn Eternal down yet, so this would be welcomed news by me.

Regarding the Roads To The North and Autumn Eternal represses, here's an interview with Marty from Bindrune (Panopticon's label) done in March of this year. The response to the final question is an outline on the planned label release schedule for this year, of which those represses are listed (among many other cool impeding releases).

That said, again, this interview was conducted in March. Since then, he's gone through some serious family stuff, which makes it obvious that the label is likely forced to slow down a bit (as is reasonable given the circumstances). So it might be a bit before it actually comes to fruition.

Side note: I'd love for Bindrune to do a Revisions Of The Past "part 2", covering the self titled debut and Collapse. Collapse, in particular, is an outstanding underrated record.

26 minutes ago, coreystevens88 said:

^ I didn't mention the shipping update since I figured that only pertains to Nordvis/Euro orders, and I've not seen any updates from Bindrune regarding them yet.

I have a feeling we are going to need to be patient on this one. I highly doubt and wouldn't expect him to be shipping records right now with everything going on.