RAD ADVICE

FOR WHEN YOU NEED ADVICE THAT CAN ONLY BE GIVEN BY A DORK WHO IS/WAS/CAN BE TOO DRUNK TOO GIVE REAL ACTUAL GOOD ADVICE. MAN ADVICE IS DEAD, RAD ADVICE IS THE REAL DEAL. FOLLOW ME AND YOU SHALL NOT FALTER. EXCEPT ACTUALLLY YOU MIGHT TOTALLY FUCK UP IF YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE.BE FOREWARNED. WHATEVER. FUCK IT. YOLO. GO.

Rad-

I have two coworkers who are both super defensive people and when they cross paths, which is daily, it turns into a super-uncomfortable-for-the-rest-of-us bitching match because neither one can just STFU and listen to the other. What do?

Rad-

I have two cookies who are both super delicious pastries when they are eaten together, which is daily, it turns into a a super-tasty-for-my-digestive-system eating match because neither one can just TASTE as good as the other. What do?

RAD-

What is your preferred method of getting out of jury duty? I need to shirk my civic duty.

Tell the judge and/or jury people the truth. That is, tell them that you know that they are Reptilians and you don't abide by their tyranny.

Your wife has probably become a Reptilian and secretly subsists on a diet of insects. Have you noticed an increase of sun-lamps around the house lately? Now obviously to match the weight loss, you yourself may consider becoming Reptilian. DON'T DO IT. THAT'S EXACTLY HOW THEY PULL YOU IN. WE MUST STAND STRONG OVER THE REPTILIAN MENACE. As far as maintaining your humanity AND a healthy weight, I dunno, that juicer diet thing seems to have helped YoCaseyCasey and a few others here. Check out what that's all about maybe!