This thread's from 2013, you dumb idiots. I sold all this stuff. I sold it for cheap. And now you're too late, and you have to live with that.

I'm moving out of my apartment in a month, and into a new place with my new wife. So that means I've gotta dump a bunch of my collection so I have that much less to load into a pickup.

I've got everything in a spreadsheet, I'm looking to make space more than money, so with a few exceptions I'm willing to let this stuff go for cheap.

I have no illusions that the PTL records are worth much now that the represses have happened, I'd take $20-25 apiece for them.

I'll be more receptive to offers if you buy a bunch of shit vs. one $5 record.

Big ticket-ish stuff priced out:

Underoath - Lost in the Sound of Separation (black) - $25 ppd

Norma Jean - The Anti-Mother (black/white /300) - $25 ppd

Zao - Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest (dark red /400) - $35 ppd

Beloved - Failure On (dark green /105) - $35 ppd

Hey dude congrats on the marriage!

Thanks!

I just bought a bunch of brand spankin' new mailers, let me fill them with records for you!

Any of the $3 7"s are 5 for $10 + shipping, so let's say $12.50 for 5.

Some Pedro the Lion LPs are spoken for, don't sleep on the rest. The clear Control sleeve is signed by Bazan, for what it's worth.

• 2 years later...

is the zao record still for sale?

Thank you for bumping this two-year-old thread that I happened to see by complete happenstance because I don't read the For Sale board ever. I regret to say I no longer have that record, which is now worth double what I probably eventually sold it for. I very much wish I could sell it to you at well below market value, as cutting deals to total randos is what brings me the truest joy.

Thank you for bumping this two-year-old thread that I happened to see by complete happenstance because I don't read the For Sale board ever. I regret to say I no longer have that record, which is now worth double what I probably eventually sold it for. I very much wish I could sell it to you at well below market value, as cutting deals to total randos is what brings me the truest joy.

Ripping on dingleberry17 and seeing others do the same is what brings me joy, so thanks for that <3

whats your address? I'll send you some tampons for that bloody puss. I'll spend my $ elsewhere. :-)

Yes, I did, because it's half of what it goes for anywhere else.

[/quote

According to Doman that makes you a giant dick for not selling it for what Hot Topic sold it for - i dont really give a shit though... I just see that talked about a lot around here. You should be able to sell you records for whatever price you want. I dont know why everyone around here gets all bent out of shape about it. If you're allowed to do it so can anyone else.