Far - Water & Solutions + Tin Cans With Strings To You Vinyl PO and Details

Saw some postings on the far facebook saying there are different color option on amazon.uk. Purple for tin cans, and coke bottle clear for water. The purple for tin cans wold be pretty cool. Really can't wait to get mine.

I believe those are the retail colors. 

• 4 weeks later...

We have all paper products assembled but are waiting on the LPs. We have the coke bottle clear Water & Solutions. They sent the clear with blue smoke the wrong color and no black. We have not received any Tin Cans. Not sure why tests were approved a long while ago. The plant is really taking a frustratingly long time with this. We will begin shipping coke bottle clear on Thursday and hopefully have an update by then as to where the rest of the records are along with the corrected smoke ones.

We have all paper products assembled but are waiting on the LPs. We have the coke bottle clear Water & Solutions. They sent the clear with blue smoke the wrong color and no black. We have not received any Tin Cans. Not sure why tests were approved a long while ago. The plant is really taking a frustratingly long time with this. We will begin shipping coke bottle clear on Thursday and hopefully have an update by then as to where the rest of the records are along with the corrected smoke ones.

Ugh... Messed up pressings seem to be happening a lot lately with other record companies as well. Seeing as how I didn't order the coke bottle I guess I'm out of luck for now.

The plant will be taking back the mistake records in this case.

Updates! We literally just got an update on this 10 minutes ago! Water & Solutions The 180 Gram black arrived to us will ship tomorrow. The clear with smoke should arrive by end of week. Tracking should give me exact day tonight.

Tin Cans all records are supposed to arrive to us by Friday. If all goes well we will be sure everything shipped out with Saturday's pick up.

I will be so happy to grab one of these on the secondary market for a fraction of the price! Love Far!

I'm sure you will be able to get whatever the non limited pressings are during one of their holiday sales for half the price. I'm impatient and love these albums so I paid full price for the limited variants.