Far - Water & Solutions + Tin Cans With Strings To You Vinyl PO and Details

$32 shipping to UK!! Ffs. But it had to be done. Great LPs. Here's hoping for some more Far pressings soon

I'd like to see a deluxe treatment for Quick, collecting both versions' tracks. And Sweat a River, that's like not released pretty much.  I had some wav files of it before, I wonder if they're a transcode though.

$32 shipping to UK!! Ffs. But it had to be done. Great LPs. Here's hoping for some more Far pressings soon

Yeah that was the cheapest delivery option for both records to Germany as well, but now that we are throwing the wallet away I decided to go for "FedEx (International Priority)" which is just a little bit more expensive $37, is supposed to be faster and has tracking number till the end. All for an order total of 87$........................ but man this is Far!!

Yeah that was the cheapest delivery option for both records to Germany as well, but now that we are throwing the wallet away I decided to go for "FedEx (International Priority)" which is just a little bit more expensive $37, is supposed to be faster and has tracking number till the end. All for an order total of 87$........................ but man this is Far!!

i still hope that amazon or jpc will have these in germany.