PO: The Devil Wears Prada - 8:18 (out on 9/17)

• 3 weeks later...

I liked the song Martyrs when I first heard but the more I listen to it the more I like it. I hope the rest of the album has that dark feel to it.

I was also listening to the radio station for Martyrs/Home For Grave on Slacker and a song played from their new album that was titled Home For Grave, even though it wasn't. Sounded really, really good. Just wish I could hear it again.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the dark vibe to this album. I've liked TDWP since they started, and this might be my favorite album of theirs. I almost wish they would've explored those dark elements of this album. They always liked putting interludes in their albums and this doesn't have one, strictly speaking. Very stoked about this.

I love the dark vibe to this album. I've liked TDWP since they started, and this might be my favorite album of theirs. I almost wish they would've explored those dark elements of this album. They always liked putting interludes in their albums and this doesn't have one, strictly speaking. Very stoked about this.

Bought mine online today on hottopic using that loyalty whatever code. after tax and shipping ended up being around $22.50, better than the tdwpmerchshore. Pretty sure its the black variant, just couldnt justify paying $48 for the deluxe vinyl. This album rules. Transgression is such an amazing track for them

• 11 months later...