The songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute-Out October 29th

Oof, do this in the PMs please.

Also receipt or bust ;) ha

Can't get a good screen shot but here's a copy paste, I'll tag you on my IG when I get it this week too  :P

Hi Tj,

Thank you for placing your order with Interpunk!

Your customer number is MAL****.

The order you just placed was order #436****

Please check your order status online at ---------- often to see if everything in your order is ready to ship. Your order will not ship until everything in your order is in stock. If items are not in stock, you can either replace them with other items, cancel them, or you can split the shipping to ship the in stock items now. We will send you another e-mail once your order ships.

Most order status questions can be answered and order changes can be made yourself by visiting: ----------------

Questions sent to us from the order status screen are answered before questions that you send us directly via e-mail, so please log into the Customer Service part of our website to ask your order related questions.

This is what you just ordered:

QTY Item # Description                                                           Each    Total

--- ------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- -------

1 215115 V/A -The Songs Of Tony Sly: A Tribute (Double Colored Vinyl) LP         $16.50  $16.50

$16.50 SubTotal

$5.00 Shipping

$21.50 Total

$21.50 Amount Due

You selected PayPal to pay for your order #436*****

man.

just listened to the Swingin' Utters cover of Not Your Savior...

...there's something in my eye...

Just listened to this, and you sure weren't kidding. I never thought the Swingin' Utters would get me like this.

Oof. And that Joey/Scorpios cover of International You Day. Almost immediate tears.

Got mine today.  Anyone have any issues with the album skipping?  I'm having lots of issues w/ the B side and few on the A.  I think I also had one minor skip on the C.  I received a few other records today that did not have any issues whatsoever.  

yea, here, mine is skipping like crazy. mostly side A

• 2 weeks later...