WTB: Windhand - S/T (Black Vinyl)

mcpherson123

Looking for this first press edition out of 400. I really dig this album and I prefer standard, good old fashioned black vinyl. If you've got purple, I might be interested as well.

Prefer at least VG++ condition.

Willing to trade if you've got a reasonable want from my list.

PM please.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Willing to trade one of the following for this:

Converge - All We Love We Leave Behind 180 gram
Moneen - The Red Tree 2xLP RSD 2011
Converge - Petitioning Forever 2XLP (Black/White Swirl Vinyl) [Deathwish, Inc., 2005]

All in NM condition. I expect the same condition for the Windhand LP.

They're making quite the impression around the States for sure, man. I'm pretty sure they're making a bigger stink in a lot of European territories as well. Trust me. They're gonna be quite a notorious force as long as they keep together and keep at it. I'm diggin' them too hard lately.

I'm friends with the lead singer in real life and if I recall she found 1st press copies on purple and sold em thru her Facebook to friends a few weeks ago... I'll message her and see if she's still got any or if she's gone ahead and sold them at the first few shows. Ps. Check out her solo stuff on YouTube for she has the voice of an angel making love to your ear holes.

Windhand rules.  They are on tour right now and may have copies of the first record for sale.  

will be checking them out next week when they are in town where I live and could report.

looking forward to checking out Soma when it comes out next month.

I'm friends with the lead singer in real life and if I recall she found 1st press copies on purple and sold em thru her Facebook to friends a few weeks ago... I'll message her and see if she's still got any or if she's gone ahead and sold them at the first few shows. Ps. Check out her solo stuff on YouTube for she has the voice of an angel making love to your ear holes.

That's awesome of you guys to look into that for me. I messaged Windhand on Facebook and Garrett responded. He said all the band members have one on black for themselves and that he wasn't interested in selling his but would ask the others and get back to me in a few days. Its been a bit over a week so its not looking so good on that one. I'm sure he'll respond but I feel like its probably gone be a "no deal" on that. It would have been awesome to have known about those purple copies but alas, I tend to miss out things like that. I even emailed the label to see if they had any black copies lying about or even some black test presses that I could make an offer for but I have yet to hear from that dude as well. Someone I talked to on Facebook said the Forcefield manager was planning a wedding so I doubt he'll be very responsive at least for the foreseeable future.

Why can't labels just keep LP's in print on standard gram black? :(

Shit on my life, what a cunty first world problem I'm having right now. :D

I still have yet to check out her solo material. I think I'll go do that now. Thanks for reminding me.

Willing to trade one of the following for this:

Converge - All We Love We Leave Behind 180 gram
Moneen - The Red Tree 2xLP RSD 2011
Converge - Petitioning Forever 2XLP (Black/White Swirl Vinyl) [Deathwish, Inc., 2005]

All in NM condition. I expect the same condition for the Windhand LP.

Updated original post with this offer.

First of all, amazing avatar. Just astoundingly funny and good. Secondly, thanks for the report. I had asked around to a few others who had been to recent shows and they said the same about there being no Soma and that they had S/T and ROTN on vinyl. Thank you for specifying the S/T color. I got the black/purple starburst color from Forcefield directly from this most recent press and I have a white with purple haze copy as well. I just really love the aesthetic of classic black vinyl and I feel this band suits it well. Just me being anal and nerdy.

Thanks again! Always good to meet another Windhand fan!