ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD "Live at the Crescent Ballroom" LP

'This album was recorded on November 18th, 2012 at the The Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix, AZ. It was the last date of a US tour that we had completed with Jeff Rosenstock and Future of the Left. It was an eventful trip, rife with mechanical and natural disasters. Jeff was last seen driving a Mercedes westbound on Interstate 10 with a backpack full of dreams and stars in his eyes.'

http://asianmanrecords.storenvy.com/collections/234988-new-releases

I remember missing this show.... I might have to wait to get my birthday money but I'm all for this album and shirt. Good track listing. Wonder what the pressing info is.

Oh man I wish I could still get birthday money. Maybe I should go the passive aggressive route and send 'thank you' letters to all my aunts and uncles:

"Dear Auntie Dodo, wow, I can't believe I'm 31! Things sure are fun right now. My summer job has been going well. I've paid for my new goalie pads with it, and for the last 16 years it's turned into the major source of income so that I can provide for my family. Boy, time sure does fly! Anyway, thanks again for the $15 and balloons you sent. I haven't actually received the card yet, but with all the summer postal traffic, I'm sure it's coming soon. Thanks, and I can't wait to see you at the next reunion!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine came today too. My white doesn't really have any swirl to it, but it is kind of creamy.

And as an aside, does anyone have info on the crazy bird print pictured on the inside of the gatefold? I got one on the tour, it's numbered out of 200, but I don't know who the artist is or anything.

0ZoQ4XF.jpg

qo5oU3K.jpg