WTB/WTTF: Moving Mountains

lastkidpicked

I know I can buy some of these on Amazon or eBay or Discogs or whatever, but it's not the price of the records so much that kills me (for exception of Pneuma which is always eye-wateringly expensive), but the cost of international shipping. I'm looking to get 2 or more records at a time. This being said, I'm looking to save myself some money, so not looking to pay unreasonable prices.

Looking for:

Moving Mountains - Pneuma (Translucent Green) /500

Moving Mountains - Pneuma (Translucent Blue) /500

Moving Mountains - Pneuma CD (Deep Elm Records) /1000

Moving Mountains - Foreword (Black First Pressing) /500

Moving Mountains - Foreword (Silver Second Pressing) /600

Moving Mountains - Foreword (Black Second Pressing) /200

Moving Mountains - Waves (Clear) /300

Moving Mountains - Waves (White)

Moving Mountains - Waves (Orange)

Edited by lastkidpicked

You actually just PM'd me on Deadformat about my copies, but PM me on here with an offer for Pneuma and Waves.

I never really considered selling them before, but if the price is right I might. I've also never shipped to the UK before, but I know the postage for that is pretty high. But we'll see if we can work something out.

If you get more than one person offer you Pnuema you'd better help a brother out ;)

You know I would, bud! I have a little pile of records for you in my house. Dedicated. :lol: 

You actually just PM'd me on Deadformat about my copies, but PM me on here with an offer for Pneuma and Waves.

I never really considered selling them before, but if the price is right I might. I've also never shipped to the UK before, but I know the postage for that is pretty high. But we'll see if we can work something out.

Getting on it. Thank you. PMing...

• 2 months later...