PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

I got the leak out of pure curiosity (I guess I justify it to myself because of preordering) and I think I prefer it to be a partial leak, its just a taste and only gets me more excited for this to come in. I really am enjoying the new Distress Signal, the added instrumentation and harmonies are a welcome addition as I always felt the mixed signals version was missing lead parts.

Also, the RFC booth at Bledfest was the nicest I've seen I'm my three attendances. The poster tube deal was killer, i got about 15 and Beandip gave me one of the charmer ones that come in the bundle. It truly felt like being at the run for cover webstore IRL, there was an insane selection of stuff to get. Also loved the newsletter style bledfest sheet.

That's all cool to hear, thank you for the feedback  :)

why do I still feel this doesn't live up to their self titled.

Don't get me wrong, I really love Tigers Jaw, but they'll never can. With their self titled record they did something almost no other band did back in 2008. It just captures these moments of breaking up / getting together with someone you love so well..

But anyway I do think Charmer is their best output besides their self titled.