PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

I'm surprised this isn't being talked about more. I listened to the album once so far and it sounded great! and I rarely say that about the first time listening to any album.

I think it just takes one song to get Tigers Jaw to capture you.. at least for me it was that way. I always knew of them and didn't mind them but after hearing their song on Will Yips Studio 4 album they have been slowly becoming one of my favorite bands.

Congrats to the band and I hope this album gets more recognition

The ending of What Would You Do with the harmonized what would you do's reminds me so much of a Lemuria song, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

AHHHH! I knew this sounded exactly like another song I heard. It definitely could be Lemuria, I'll take a look later tonight. I couldn't shake the feeling that I heard this song somewhere before and I'm glad someone else felt the same way!

Maybe a little from the song Different Girls. "It's in your imagination"

I'm like 99.99% sure the song I'm thinking of is from Get Better. I'll have to give it a full listen when I get home tonight.

AHHHH! I knew this sounded exactly like another song I heard. It definitely could be Lemuria, I'll take a look later tonight. I couldn't shake the feeling that I heard this song somewhere before and I'm glad someone else felt the same way!

I almost feel like it's the same words, but I could definitely be wrong on that.

I pre-ordered mine in white/pink starburst. I'm sure it will look great! I live in the area where this band is from so I've gotten to see them quite a few times over the years. I'm really excited about this release. The album is amazing!

Pretty sure the photo the band uploaded is that color. Looks way cool tho!

4B62E2D9-4CA5-4B09-83DE-2611DFBCE527_zps