PO: CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe

Finally the debut album by Glasgow based synth-pop band CHVRCHES, is now available for pre-order. After putting out 2 stunning EPs, CHVRCHES has created quite the name for themselves in the indie music scene. The full length album is set contain 12 tracks on the standard edition a deluxe edition is also containing 18 tracks. The deluxe edition will come packed with 2 exclusive tracks, 2 live recordings, and 2 remixes. All versions of the album will contain the singles "Mother We Share" "Lies" "Recover" and "Gun", along with 8 unreleased tracks. This album is due out September, 23th across Europe, and September 24th, across North America.

PRE-ORDER:

Amazon UK

Amazon

Insound

Bestbuy

chvrches-bonesofhwhat1.jpg

TRACKLIST:

02. We Sink
03. Gun
04. Tether
05. Lies
06. Under the Tide
07. Recover
08. Night Sky
09. Science/Visions
10. Lungs
11. By The Throat
12. You Caught The Light
13. Strong Hand *
14. Broken Bones *
15. Gun (KDA Remix) *
16. The Mother We Share (We Were Promised Jetpacks Remix) *
17. Recover (Live at Village Underground) *
18. Lies (Live at Village Underground) *
* special edition only

It's 16.98 right now on Amazon US, no need to import it from the UK.

I was just mentioning it in case anyone wanted the UK pressing or both pressings. I don't know much about them but all the UK chvrches singles that virgin has done have been on real heavy colored vinyl and glassnote (US) generally does black vinyl. I'm paying a few bucks more for the UK version since all their other stuff I have is from the UK.

I was just mentioning it in case anyone wanted the UK pressing or both pressings. I don't know much about them but all the UK chvrches singles that virgin has done have been on real heavy colored vinyl and glassnote (US) generally does black vinyl. I'm paying a few bucks more for the UK version since all their other stuff I have is from the UK.

Gotcha.

• 2 weeks later...