PO: Russian Circles - Memorial (Media Mail back on Hello $5.50)

Around 2008 there was talk of a TMV - Deloused and FTM repress.....

I wouldn't hold my breath or assume its coming until an official pre-order is put up.

Not to be a dick in any way, whatsoever, but I genuinely ask: do those draw a correlation with a Russian Circles boxset?  (i.e. is there something I'm missing regarding the labels, pressing plants, etc.?)  Or are you just suggesting that no one relies on the idea of a project that may never see fruition?  2013 has been a great year for a lot of rumored presses and represses.  I hope the trend continues with a tentative RC boxset.

Cathy and Sargent House were to release it in conjunction with ORLP. Sorry, I should have clarified that but I assumed everyone would have already know that. I realize now there is no good reason why everyone should have known that.

Also, I realize that a large part of the delay could have plenty to do with Omar.

that is.

but i hope you can understand why we're complaining when its nearly $13 to ship within the US.....$3 less than overseas.

yeah I understand. Just wanted to remark that for one time in a million we overseas guys are happier than US ones.

...or maybe Hello Merch warehouses are in a dessert island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? :)

anyway, much better for us than for instance Hot Topic where the only shipping option to send a single 12" record overseas is standard shipping for $39.50 which is beyond craziness