Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Mostly as long as it's copper, I wouldn't mind a wider bore but I probably won't be dripping through it. Not sure about plated, is one better than the other? And I'd like it just solid, not glass/delrin copper combo.

Any thoughts or experience with Modish Metal Works? I haven't seen any copper in stock, but I do like some of the SS/titanium I've seen

Companies in general I should be looking at?

modish metal works drip tips are great drip tips. i have a stainless and a brass and they work well. copper drip tips are hard to come by. they sell quickly. atmos makes a few, mad industries sells some, but they come with a igo w or patriot top cap for a $40 retail value. vapetribe has a few as well. copper drip tips aren't cheap, so be prepared to spend a pretty penny ($25-$35). as far as wide bore. wide bore aren't necessarily used to drip through. wide bore drip tips are used to enhance air flow when dripping. if you're sub ohming, the liquid tends to move up and builds in the tip, thus getting it in your mouth. hence why i use wide bore in most cases. sure you lose a bit of flavor, but the vapor production helps when using one. the only tips i use that aren't wide bore i use on my kayfun or taifun. 

if your in for drip tips, RJ mods puts out a few nice drip tips, as well as modish metalworks, rocket science are beautiful tips, but they are across the pond and are quite expensive, but a few vendors sell them here for a hefty price, renegade drip tips are great too. check out localvape as well. they are pretty well stocked regarding drip tips too.

Gwar juice is awesome , bloodbath is the best fruit punch vape you'll find , there's a lot if mbv haters , but I've had great experiences with their juices , just order a few flavor shots

Got my Blackhawk clone the other day and lost one of the magnets in the switch in under 24 hours , bummer

Fried insulators in a kayfun last week, about to replace em and see if it works

how the heck did you fry an insulator? you vape at .5 or something? or did you have a short?

i've had mbv and i didn't like any of their juices. i think i tried at least 7 or 8 a long time ago and didn't enjoy them at all. just not a fan. alice in vapeland has a following and i don't enjoy her juices either. 

Fell asleep with the mod next to me unlocked and somehow fired it in my sleep , it was like .4 ohms in a kayfun

Mike you should try the gwar I'm telling you it rules , what's your address I'll send you a small bottle or tanks worth to try if u want

I've been very paranoid about leaving my nemesis unlocked for the same reason. That seems pretty low for a kayfun, does it get pretty hot after a few pulls?

I'll have to try some of this gwar juice.

Fell asleep with the mod next to me unlocked and somehow fired it in my sleep , it was like .4 ohms in a kayfun

Mike you should try the gwar I'm telling you it rules , what's your address I'll send you a small bottle or tanks worth to try if u want

you'll receive a pm in abit.. .4 in a kayfun? i don't think the insulators for kayfuns ca take that kinda heat for too long. but then again, if i want to vape at .4 i use my aqua or my mister. my kayfun stays at a even 1.2 with my vapor shark at 18w. and it's awesome. 

always lock your mods people. and put your top caps on if you drip. 

Built a "sleeper" coil last night in my Trident and it didn't turn out to bad. It's a dual coil built from one piece of kanthal. It was 28g, 10 wraps on a 16g needle. Came out a little higher than I wanted (.85) but it's still "chucking the vape". Next build will be 8 wraps.

I also just tried Beantown Oh-face and it's pretty delicious. Similar to Mother's Milk but closer to a Nesquik strawberry milk. 

I've never used a genesis atomizer, am I missing anything? I've seen "auto-dripper" setups with these, are they worth it? Are you better off using a RBA (Kayfun, etc.) when you want a tank and an RDA when you want to drip?

Built a "sleeper" coil last night in my Trident and it didn't turn out to bad. It's a dual coil built from one piece of kanthal. It was 28g, 10 wraps on a 16g needle. Came out a little higher than I wanted (.85) but it's still "chucking the vape". Next build will be 8 wraps.

I also just tried Beantown Oh-face and it's pretty delicious. Similar to Mother's Milk but closer to a Nesquik strawberry milk.

I've never used a genesis atomizer, am I missing anything? I've seen "auto-dripper" setups with these, are they worth it? Are you better off using a RBA (Kayfun, etc.) when you want a tank and an RDA when you want to drip?

If you can get an RSST for $20 then a Genesis style is OK to mess with but they are fickle bitches. I'd suggest trying something like a Kayfun instead, you're not missing much not messing with Genesis tanks.

so i finally got a camera. decided to take a pic.. figured this place would be the place to show em off due to boredom. after getting rid of a few i kept these and decided to just not show my box mods.. i only have 3 plus a vapor shark. anyway, here is some of my modest collection.  14507675581_1e13296d5e_c.jpg

Wow, incredible collection. Which is your favorite? What was your first/do you still have it? Any clones? What is the copper mod on the far left, is that a copper patriot on it? 

Fav has to be my congestus (double stacked) or vanilla. (which coincidentally is the one on the left. it isn't a copper patriot. it's a ekustoms copper cap on a igo w.  clones? only the nemesis tube on the left (switch and caps are real) and the tobh 26650 atomizer, but it doesn't carry the logo. hardest hitter.. congestus stacked at 8.4 volts hits like a beast if you're running a .9. anything lower and you risk a dry hit quickly. haha.

I can't imagine how hard that Contestus hit, would be awesome to try. 

Have you heard anything about the 454 Big Block atty that recently came out from Kryptonite Vapor? I'm looking to get something authentic (relatively $$) and just saw this. Not too sure about running quads all the time, but it has air flow for single and dual as well.

Also, stopped by AZ vape club yesterday and picked up a Ghost Modder drip tip. Really like the simple look and wider, but not too wide, bore. Modish Metal Works posted something on FB about putting up an order for copper drip tips sometime this week which I'm very excited for, hope I can grab at least one. 

I can't imagine how hard that Contestus hit, would be awesome to try. 

Have you heard anything about the 454 Big Block atty that recently came out from Kryptonite Vapor? I'm looking to get something authentic (relatively $$) and just saw this. Not too sure about running quads all the time, but it has air flow for single and dual as well.

Also, stopped by AZ vape club yesterday and picked up a Ghost Modder drip tip. Really like the simple look and wider, but not too wide, bore. Modish Metal Works posted something on FB about putting up an order for copper drip tips sometime this week which I'm very excited for, hope I can grab at least one. 

i havent' tried a 454 yet. they look pretty sweet though. i just want a stillare or a magma (for flavor). . nice pickup on the gm drip tip. how much? wide bore is where it's at.. just sayin.

eddie: i know a guy who makes mod stands, but they aren't cheap. but cheap for the work he puts into them. very nice. not sure how much he sells them for.. but he does a design based on your specs. here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/obliviondesigns74

Just an FYI the Modish Metal Works website went up this morning and they've got all their drip tips in SS, brass, TI and copper in stock (as far as I can see). Placed an order for 2 copper, the stella and gaultier. Really stoked to try these guys out.

The GM tip was $20, feels very solid, has a great bore and deep engraving. 

Just an FYI the Modish Metal Works website went up this morning and they've got all their drip tips in SS, brass, TI and copper in stock (as far as I can see). Placed an order for 2 copper, the stella and gaultier. Really stoked to try these guys out.

The GM tip was $20, feels very solid, has a great bore and deep engraving. 

speaking of wide bore. 10151968_739875579404042_639509070940490

My first little vape thingy should arrive today, I don't think it's anything special but Shitty recommended it to me as a good starting point. I don't have any interest in getting deep into this hobby, but I'm interested in quitting tobacco. Figured I'd give this a go. Here's to tobacco free once again. 

Were you guys smokers before, still smoke? I know I won't be satisfied right away, it's going to take some getting used to. I've used patches successfully before, I figure it's going to be like that expect I have something to smoke. 

Congrats man, really hope it help you quit and stay off.

I smoked for about 5 years, on and off then for the last 2-3 years actually replaced cigs with hookah but was smoking for about 2hrs almost every night. I really wanted to just cut down on that, didn't think about stopping completed, but the last time I smoked anything was about 6 months ago. I don't know if you are/were a hardcore, pack-a-day smoker if you could immediately stop cold turkey, but I think more so ween yourself off real cigs until you're completely over them.