Electronic Cigarette Discussion

My first little vape thingy should arrive today, I don't think it's anything special but Shitty recommended it to me as a good starting point. I don't have any interest in getting deep into this hobby, but I'm interested in quitting tobacco. Figured I'd give this a go. Here's to tobacco free once again. 

Were you guys smokers before, still smoke? I know I won't be satisfied right away, it's going to take some getting used to. I've used patches successfully before, I figure it's going to be like that expect I have something to smoke. 

yeah, once you quit, you just have to remind yourself not to go back and to keep going forward till you have a setup you enjoy. most people start off with clearos or protanks, the move up to drippers once they feel a little more knowledgeable. you don't have to make it a hobby, but some get a more satisfying vape out of a kayfun or a dripper. clearos are just a starting point. if you learn to drip, it's a whole new ball game. i started dripping almost a year and half ago and i have yet to go back to anything else. 

yes, i was a smoker for 27 years before i started vaping. now i can actually go a day or two without touching my apv. my nic level has decreased from 24mg to 3mg. it's pretty awesome that it's not something i need everyday. but like candy, it's satisfying and curbs my sweet tooth now instead of eating candy or junk food. 

Lots of gurgling and a splash on the tongue every other hit or so. Probably something I need to youtube and read about. But so far, its fairly satisfying. 

what's the juice consistency. it could be gurgling due to your juice being too high in pg. and it's getting to the coils quicker than expected and flooding the chamber. what all did you order? 

what's the juice consistency. it could be gurgling due to your juice being too high in pg. and it's getting to the coils quicker than expected and flooding the chamber. what all did you order? 

All of the juices I ordered are PG-50% VG-50%. It gurgles A LOT, so much that some jumped out and landed on my lip before I even got to it. This is what I ordered, any advice or links to advice is appreciated. 

https://bevapehappy.com/shop/vapehappy-pro-starter-kit-ego-c-twist-kanger-protank-2/

All of the juices I ordered are PG-50% VG-50%. It gurgles A LOT, so much that some jumped out and landed on my lip before I even got to it. This is what I ordered, any advice or links to advice is appreciated. 

https://bevapehappy.com/shop/vapehappy-pro-starter-kit-ego-c-twist-kanger-protank-2/

you're getting too much juice to the coil faster than it can burn. it's uusally when a coil is oversaturated and it heats up it vaporizes the liquid on the actual coil thus causing "spitting". what kind of atomizer are you using? 

What'd you guys buy on sale today? I grabbed an Aqua clone and a ton of juice from Unicorn Vapors.

i didn't buy anything, but getting the whole line from highlander dripper juice being sent to me to sample. only tried one so far (longs peak) and i went online and bought it immediately at a friends shop in san antonio. she's bringing it to me in a few hours when she rolls through austin for breakfast before vacation. the rest im dying to try.. good juice. 

has anyone tried vapor technologies juice? they have a banana foster/cream (tastes like nilla wafer banana pudding) ... holy crap.. also their valhalla juice tastes like a coconut snowcone with a scoop of ice cream in the middle when vaping it.. it's just delectable. and ti's only 18 for a 30ml.. the 15 ml's are only $10. both are flavorfull under sub ohm heat as well. 

were having a ALPHA/omega party soon. lots of giveaways and crap.  i wish some o you lived in texas to come to the upcoming party next month. it's gonna be sponsored by five pawns/standard and there's gonna be a whole mess of free premium juices given away. along with free bbq and beer, and all that junk.  

you're getting too much juice to the coil faster than it can burn. it's uusally when a coil is oversaturated and it heats up it vaporizes the liquid on the actual coil thus causing "spitting". what kind of atomizer are you using? 

I have no idea, man. Whatever came with the pro-tank 2. I suppose I'll have to be buying more soon as I've heard they go bad frequently, so I'll be doing a little research on those next. 

I think it was just flooded, which may be what you're referring to. I cleaned it all out, added more juice and it's been hitting fine so far. 

I have no idea, man. Whatever came with the pro-tank 2. I suppose I'll have to be buying more soon as I've heard they go bad frequently, so I'll be doing a little research on those next. 

I think it was just flooded, which may be what you're referring to. I cleaned it all out, added more juice and it's been hitting fine so far. 

yeah, sometimes the coils themselves do that.. a lot of protanks spit. 

i didn't buy anything, but getting the whole line from highlander dripper juice being sent to me to sample. only tried one so far (longs peak) and i went online and bought it immediately at a friends shop in san antonio. she's bringing it to me in a few hours when she rolls through austin for breakfast before vacation. the rest im dying to try.. good juice. 

has anyone tried vapor technologies juice? they have a banana foster/cream (tastes like nilla wafer banana pudding) ... holy crap.. also their valhalla juice tastes like a coconut snowcone with a scoop of ice cream in the middle when vaping it.. it's just delectable. and ti's only 18 for a 30ml.. the 15 ml's are only $10. both are flavorfull under sub ohm heat as well. 

were having a ALPHA/omega party soon. lots of giveaways and crap.  i wish some o you lived in texas to come to the upcoming party next month. it's gonna be sponsored by five pawns/standard and there's gonna be a whole mess of free premium juices given away. along with free bbq and beer, and all that junk.  

Missed out on all the sales but I've been buying too much lately anyway. 

I'll have to check out the vapor technology juice and I def wish I was closer to Austin. I'd love to go to that bbq/party. 

I've had some trouble with the small build deck/dual coil setup, but it just takes some time. I've got mine running at 0.7 with 28g I think like 9/10wraps. It's def best with micro coils. Also, use the bottom fill method if you can. You get almost 3mL instead of about 1.5mL and I get almost no leaking/flooding with bottom fill

Overall it's a nice tank, I'd like it a lot more if the tank wasn't completely stainless but they make clear replacements

I've had some trouble with the small build deck/dual coil setup, but it just takes some time. I've got mine running at 0.7 with 28g I think like 9/10wraps. It's def best with micro coils. Also, use the bottom fill method if you can. You get almost 3mL instead of about 1.5mL and I get almost no leaking/flooding with bottom fill

Overall it's a nice tank, I'd like it a lot more if the tank wasn't completely stainless but they make clear replacements

I think the issue I'm having is with the thicker kanthal, I did 7 wraps with 28 gauge and it's burning too hot and frying the cotton. I'm going to try another build with 32 gauge and see what happens, I really want to get this tank in the 1.2 - 1.6 range.

If you're shooting for that range it would be best to move up to 30 or 32. The coils would have to be too long with 28 to get there. The chamber size mixed with the dual coil setup is def a warm vape, esp after a few chain puffs. And definitely trash the stock drip tip. Mine was a POS and didn't even feel like metal.

10475029_840589382620296_525960438_n.jpg

My setup today, 18500 Nemesis, Aqua with Ghost Modder driptip and some tangerine juice from a place in AZ

Did 7 wraps with 32 and hit 1.6 exactly ;)

I don't feel like this hits as well as my wife's Kayfun Lite v2 with a single 1.6 coil, but it does what I wanted it to do (taste great and work well for on-the-go vaping).

well you are using a atomizer which isn't meant for single coil or higher resistance builds.  

Missed out on all the sales but I've been buying too much lately anyway. 

I'll have to check out the vapor technology juice and I def wish I was closer to Austin. I'd love to go to that bbq/party. 

give me your addy and i can send you what i have left of valhalla and some cloud beard (0 nic for cloud comp purposes) i can get more from travis so it's not a biggie. i can probably throw in a few other things for the fuck of it. :)