Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Got that 30 watt emech with the transformers logo in a group but for 45 , teamed up with a black kayfun clone , it rules

Haha, awesome. You should post a pic of it

i think my box mod comes next week. so hyped for it.

What kind of box mod?

I got my "Cana"/hana modz clone last week and it's been awesome. Solid 30w, quality box and chip seems to work well.

Oh man, I just got the kanger mini pro tank 3, and that thing sucks juice like no other. I don't get why there's a dual coil in a 1.4ml tank, I have to refill it 2-3 times a day.

I also just bought 45$ in juice from MBV and all of them are awesome. I'm stocked up until end of

October as long as I keep my vaping down.

Dual coils def go through liquid more quickly. I don't really see why they have duals in any kind of clearo/glassomizer. Singles seem to do a fine job in that type of higher ohm, smaller vol. application.

Any flavor recommendations in particular from MBV?

Anyone have any experience flying with devices, liquids, batteries, etc? I'm going to Seattle next week and I've read some stuff but just curious? I'm thinking I'll take my Cana mod and nemesis with a Kayfun and an RDA, remove batteries and put liquids in clear bottles. Batteries and liquids in separate clear bags and the mods just in my backpack carry-on. 

I was a menthol smoker for as long as I smoked and their straight menthol juice is amazing. Hits really hard, straight menthol. I also love their cherry limeade, strawberry kiwi, blueberry, freckled lemonade. I've been vaping for a year and I have never been disappointed by MBV's menthol liquid. 

From mbv i like moo juice and cinnamon roll, mbv is hit or miss , I have a 50ml bottle of ecto cooler I can't stand

I flew to Chicago last year and brought an ego with some clearos with me in my pockets , it wasn't a problem and even vapes on the plane , I don't know about big mods though

Dual coils def go through liquid more quickly. I don't really see why they have duals in any kind of clearo/glassomizer. Singles seem to do a fine job in that type of higher ohm, smaller vol. application.

Any flavor recommendations in particular from MBV?

Anyone have any experience flying with devices, liquids, batteries, etc? I'm going to Seattle next week and I've read some stuff but just curious? I'm thinking I'll take my Cana mod and nemesis with a Kayfun and an RDA, remove batteries and put liquids in clear bottles. Batteries and liquids in separate clear bags and the mods just in my backpack carry-on. 

i never understood duals in a clearo, especially since you have such a high resistance, but what it entails is you get more vapor due to having more surface area. i never got much in a dual myself after fiddling with it.

i've got on a place twice with my devices. keep your batteries in a battery case, keep your liquids in bottles in a ziplock bag, and your mods in your carry one, but display them when running them through the machine so they know they're present and what they are... you're only alotted so much juice.. not sure how much. i took 3 30's and they were fine with it. i'd suggest getting a vaultz case so everything is open and layed out when you run your luggage and such through. good luck.

Oh man, I just got the kanger mini pro tank 3, and that thing sucks juice like no other. I don't get why there's a dual coil in a 1.4ml tank, I have to refill it 2-3 times a day.

I also just bought 45$ in juice from MBV and all of them are awesome. I'm stocked up until end of

October as long as I keep my vaping down.

try using a .1 ohm dual coil. you can run through 30mls in  day easy if you're vaping all day. which is why i stick to .14.. only 20mls a day  max.. :)

Control, do you have any experience with or have you used the newish Beyondvape Sage mod? I'd really like to get an authentic that is also somewhat reasonably priced and performs well but that's asking a lot I guess in the authentic market. Are there any authentic mods you'd recommend that are solid performers under $150-200?

Control, do you have any experience with or have you used the newish Beyondvape Sage mod? I'd really like to get an authentic that is also somewhat reasonably priced and performs well but that's asking a lot I guess in the authentic market. Are there any authentic mods you'd recommend that are solid performers under $150-200?

seems good, but the button is press fit, and i hate press fit buttons. if you drop it and the magnets break, your sol. sure it's like $100, but i am not taking the chance at something i can't modify if something goes bad. 

i'll sell you my 26650 mutant authentic for $200. i barely use the damn thing.. i use my congestus in almost all cases. haha. 

that's awesome eddie.. show a pic. this is what i got this week. working at a vape show has it's privileges i guess.10403187_754228891302044_876603464911129

and the full copper industrial revolution mod and quasar atty

10577163_754700571254876_173791481759234

just wait till the simples come out.. very unique. no top caps and recessed button. only 3 points of contact.. low voltage drop and if i'm not mistaken they're gonna be about 110 - 130 tops.

the orchid already is getting cloned too. haven't tried one yet.  we are getting the SMPL next week.. that's gonna be my new mod next week. :) i got to play with it about a month ago.. thing is fuckin' sweet. you just tighten the switch with a penny since it's slotted for one. its basically a hybrid with no hybrid connector. just straight atty to battery. and the switch... oh man.. dudes at vapor lair in houston are the ones that designed it.. so pscyhed about it. 

also might be making box mods soon. :) ordered the parts for a dual 26650 100w box mod.. things gonna hit like a beast once it's done with..

if you can find one.. get a mutant x rda or a clt from infinite.. cheap rdas and really good. oh and the vulcan too.

we are getting the SMPL next week.. that's gonna be my new mod next week. :) i got to play with it about a month ago.. thing is fuckin' sweet. you just tighten the switch with a penny since it's slotted for one. its basically a hybrid with no hybrid connector. just straight atty to battery. and the switch... oh man.. dudes at vapor lair in houston are the ones that designed it.. so pscyhed about it. 

After hearing that, I'll def be grabbing one tomorrow when they go up. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the center post on my Kayfun doesn't really look like it extends past the 510 threads, same on my Aqua, so I don't know if it'll make the connection. My RDA are all fine, the post is easily visible past the threads.

I picked up the CLT about a month or so ago and I'm loving it. Been really fun to build on, deep well and great airflow. Only downside is not really single coil compatible but I've got other attys for singles

why would you do single? 

Moreso for the DNA30 clone and just something different. I don't see really needing it on the CLT, Im using the Trident for singles.

I threw a 24g dual coil in the CLT, 0.3omh, and it's awesome right now. Pulling straight from the top cap, not the drip tip. Def producing some clouds. I think this is the lowest I've gone so far. It's def drinking up liquid.

yeah, my copper smpl should be in this next week.. oh lordy... congrats to both of us..

yeah,  once you get into .3 or lower, you'll definitely see a consumption of liquid. i can get through a 30 easily if i'm running at .1 all day. 

want to get a clt and mutant x soon.. and a doge as well. 

Got my SMPL yesterday and it's fucking awesome. I haven't used many mods but this is by far the hardest hitting... Had a .24 in the CLT last night and it was almost too much. It's also a bit smaller than I had imagined, just about the size of my nemesis in 18500. I love the pressure for the button too, I don't feel like it'll fire in my pocket. Overall I'm very happy, it looks/feels/preforms great and is a USA made authentic. I'd love to pick up another 18650 tube, any idea if/what these will sell for Control?

10563141_10103088865291092_2755643691821