Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Ordered my wife an iPV V2 50w box mod the other day, it looks like it'd be perfect for her. I've actually take a break from vaping, just kinda burnt out on the maintenance and haven't had the need for nicotine I guess. I have a Chiyou clone for sale if anyone is interested, $25ppd

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140820/mjilpuej.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140820/5ly5gk2k.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140820/uzr2wzo7.jpg

There's an additional extention tube, I'll throw in a couple building supplies I'm not using as well.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a free K eCig K100+ mechanical mod from my old room mate. I need to get a charger for the battery (which is a 18650). I also wanted to see if anyone had opinions on the UD IGO-W rebuildable atomizer that came with it. I probably need to buy whatever parts to rebuild it since I don't have those either. Thoughts?

I enjoy my Igo W and use it quite often. Has decent size post holes, enough of a well and if you drill/open up air holes can produce some massive clouds

I'd recommend the NiteCore Intellicharger, the i2 should be sufficient for your needs. Most importantly, be safe with your batteries. I'd recommend only using Sony vtc4/5 especially if you decide to sub-ohm.

I'd start with some 28g Kanthal A1 (round wire) and some organic, unbleached cotton balls or Japanese cotton (also organic, unbleached)

If you've got other questions feel free to ask

I picked up a couple things via Amazon:

- Nitecore i4 charger

- VapeSupply Kanthal 26 Gauge AWG A1 Resistance Wire 100ft Roll 0.40386 mm , 3.21 Ohms/ft Resistance

- PremiumCraft Square Braid Cotton Candle Wick - #1/0

Managed to get all of that for about $35 shipped. Now I need to get some good liquid since I only have one vial of whatever my room mate left me.

@controlthebleeding: Is it possible to get liquid from you? I remember you mentioning it before.

If you want cheap(er), good quality and volume I've had great experience with Dr. Crimmy plus you can specify PG/VG ratio

My other go to is moreso a vendor, but Giant Vapes. Everything I've had from here has been outstanding, I'm sure they have stuff I wouldn't like but I tend to go with flavor profiles I know/enjoy. They ship very fast, but all the companies they carry are pricier. My goto are Suicide Bunny (Mothers Milk), Neck Beard (Nectar), Teleos (Gamma), G2 Vapor (Cactus Juice)

I picked up a couple things via Amazon:

- Nitecore i4 charger

- VapeSupply Kanthal 26 Gauge AWG A1 Resistance Wire 100ft Roll 0.40386 mm , 3.21 Ohms/ft Resistance

- PremiumCraft Square Braid Cotton Candle Wick - #1/0

Managed to get all of that for about $35 shipped. Now I need to get some good liquid since I only have one vial of whatever my room mate left me.

@controlthebleeding: Is it possible to get liquid from you? I remember you mentioning it before.

toss the cotton candle wick and just go buy some cvs sterile rolled cotton. you'll be better off. or macys and grab some japanese cotton. though i do think the japanese cotton is a bit muted, it has no breakin time so....

i got this coming next week.. so

10656251_738303592872436_335785673_n_102

I'll join the fun. I was rocking a Mini Protank for about 6 months and it started to get less and less satisfying. About a month ago I got a copper Manhattan clone and a copper Plume Veil drip atomizer and damn is it great.

Has anyone been using the Orchid rebuildable tank at all? All I've heard is that it kills the Kayfun but that shit leaks like crazy. I can't keep juice in that thing.

Has anyone been using the Orchid rebuildable tank at all? All I've heard is that it kills the Kayfun but that shit leaks like crazy. I can't keep juice in that thing.

I got the initial Orchid clone from Tobeco and it's a great tank but it does leak without fail when refilling. No matter what I do it will always leak a little. There is a version 2 that recently came out with a bottom fill port like the Kayfun lite and bigger juice channels. I'm tempted to buy another since it's only like $20

Other than the fill issue it is a great tank and with the dual coil setup you can get some big clouds. The deck is a little small but not bad to build on and the post holes are pretty good size (I've put 24g in and had room to spare so I'm sure it'l fit twisted, parallel, etc.)

And wick it like a kayfun, not an Aqua (ie cotton on the deck on top of the juice channel and not down in the channel)

Not e-cig or vape related, but I started lozenges today.  14 years smoking and I want to be done with it.  Anyone else have success with these?

I never wanted to quit smoking this entire time until now.  I think it's starting to catch up with me.. chest pains, headaches, i.e. feeling like shit.

I'm looking to add something stainless to my collection but don't really have authentic money. I'll prob just grab a clone until I can find a Zombi mod.

Do you use steel mesh or cotton in your gennies? I've never had a genny and would like to try one out but didn't want to mess with the mesh. What about stainless cable for the wick? 

Really loving this setup

1389963_1393613314257873_1491264683_n.jp

• 2 weeks later...

What's new in this realm?

I think I've got an RM Zombi mod, SS 18650 locked down in a trade which I'm incredibly stoked about. The only bummer is I've heard the Tugboat v2/Zombi combo don't quite fit together without a little thread space left in the switch, it's just a few mm so not the worst thing ever.

I've also got a Sat22 (clone) coming in with some SS cable and mesh to try out. 

im broke.. i can't afford anything, and i have so many things that i got that need fixin (firepipes is a paper weight till i find out more), and my box mods (2) shit on me at the same time.. luckily i still have my trusty mech's so i've been hitting my vanilla with a doge atty at .09 Word!

• 1 month later...

I just upgraded to the iTazte MVP and I'm loving it. I'm looking to sell my old ego c twist batteries and the charger. One is almost new, bought it last month and the other one is around nine months old but both still hold a charge. 22ppd for both ego twist batteries and the charger. One is black and the other is stainless steel.