Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

Would be great if you had to collect the record at the venue.

Yeah... That would totally be fair to everyone who can't be in NY on that night, not to mention would totally stop all the people who would then immediately bring this to eBay who happen to live in the NY area and picked this up because a fan in, say, California, couldn't be there.

If I, for one, would be lucky enough to get the record, I would happily give/sell/whatever my ticket away. It's unfortunate I can't go but I still want the record.

same. at least they're doing a free show with balance and composure tonight in brooklyn. anyone else going to that?

ill be there, but the shit wasnt free. sold out in half a minute.

got 3 tickets on ebay for 50 a pop.

yep. i'll be there.

it's nice they're playing a free show tonight, but 'm sure it wasn't exactly out of the kindness of their hearts...i'm guessing converse is paying them a very pretty penny. and considering how many people got screwed and couldn't even get tickets and had to pay anyway, it kinda does seem like another way of fucking with fans. "oh you want to go to our free show? too bad. go buy tickets on ebay for way too much money."

Also, the new designs are hideous. The faces one is actually laughable.

I happened to grab that shirt at skate and surf.

yep. i'll be there.

it's nice they're playing a free show tonight, but 'm sure it wasn't exactly out of the kindness of their hearts...i'm guessing converse is paying them a very pretty penny. and considering how many people got screwed and couldn't even get tickets and had to pay anyway, it kinda does seem like another way of fucking with fans. "oh you want to go to our free show? too bad. go buy tickets on ebay for way too much money."

haha i was telling my friend that it would be such a mind fuck if the assholes who tried to flip them on ebay for 500 a pop were actually Beck and Daryl

Didn't you just discover them recently?

Edit: oops, someone beat me to it.

Yea, I just found his post, he's been a Glassjaw fan for about 2 weeks. Eric, if you have already grown impatient go ahead and give up buddy.  It doesn't get any better.

"Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

I just started listening to this band, like 2 days ago and all I have to say is they need to stop worrying about skateboard decks and worry about a new full length. Also they should tour with Brand New, they sound like they should."