Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

Sorry, it was a different order. My mistake.

So did anyone actually go to this show?

I did! It was pretty fucking solid. The band sounded tight as fuck. Daryl bleached his hair which was a little odd. The setlist was similar to what they've been doing lately, but they swapped out "Natural Born Farmer" for "El Mark". They also played all of Coloring Book except "Stations". The drummer from the Dillinger Escape Plan played a second drum kit and some aux percussion on a few of those.

I gave my friend my ticket by putting the order in his name. That lucky bitch got a set list. Got it signed. And then went to an after party with Daryl and manny where Daryl was DJ'ing and played some new Color Film music in his mix. But then when he got home caught his GF cheating on him. You win some, you lose some.

I gave my friend my ticket by putting the order in his name. That lucky bitch got a set list. Got it signed. And then went to an after party with Daryl and manny where Daryl was DJ'ing and played some new Color Film music in his mix. But then when he got home caught his GF cheating on him. You win some, you lose some.

Talk about high highs and low lows.

I gave my friend my ticket by putting the order in his name. That lucky bitch got a set list. Got it signed. And then went to an after party with Daryl and manny where Daryl was DJ'ing and played some new Color Film music in his mix. But then when he got home caught his GF cheating on him.

6wNbsL1.gif

Sorry, it was a different order. My mistake.

So did anyone actually go to this show?

I sold my ticket to someone else for 15 or 20 bucks (I forget) and I'm pretty sure they went... too lazy to go back through messages to figure who and how much.

They should have been able to get in.

I placed my order and then emailed Merchdirect to see if I could change the name that the ticket was being held and they were very accommodating so that was cool of them.

Super shitty about your the girlfriend cheating shit...

The drummer from the Dillinger Escape Plan played a second drum kit and some aux percussion on a few of those.

That must of been awesome as hell to see, I remember I went to see DEP, Mastodon and Red Fang in Orlando once. When Dillinger played Sunshine the Werewolf they brought Spencer from Underoath on stage and they destroyed it.

I sold my ticket to someone else for 15 or 20 bucks (I forget) and I'm pretty sure they went... too lazy to go back through messages to figure who and how much.

They should have been able to get in.

I placed my order and then emailed Merchdirect to see if I could change the name that the ticket was being held and they were very accommodating so that was cool of them.

Super shitty about your the girlfriend cheating shit...

That would be me :) It never switched into my name. The girl working will call was cool though and still gave me the ticket under your name.

Show was great. Their stage presence and set list order got a bit tiresome at times, but Daryl and the band sounded solid

That would be me :) It never switched into my name. The girl working will call was cool though and still gave me the ticket under your name.

Show was great. Their stage presence and set list order got a bit tiresome at times, but Daryl and the band sounded solid

Glad to hear it all worked out in the end for you.

I wish they'd do a proper tour and even then, odds are I'll have to travel outside of NC.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude… If you don't know GJ by now, honestly you should not have bought the LP. They are an amazing band, but prob the biggest bunch of dicks in the world… you'll get your LP, and it will be worth it… when Beck decides to stop laughing his ass off, that he's making all of us wait for it. I'm glad I got one for me and the cousin.