Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

"Hello,

We sincerely appreciate your continued patience with your GJ Coloring Book vinyl purchase.  We have received a portion of the vinyl stock, and are currently waiting for the remainder of the stock to arrive to our warehouse.  Please expect another email update once fulfillment can begin."

What a strange e-mail update.

You received a portion? They just shipped you, what, 60 records?

You're not gonna fulfill orders now? Gonna wait until you get all 120?

I wanted one of these so bad when they got announced, then the seemingly endless wait made me feel okay about not getting it... Now I kinda want it again. Still hoping for a standard pressing, though it seems unlikely at this point.

Edit: thinking about it, that is weird that they "only received a portion" and won't fulfill all the orders until they get them all...

You're not gonna fulfill orders now? Gonna wait until you get all 120?

Apparently so, which is BS.  Here is what they just e-mailed me, after I responded to the e-mail this morning:

"Hello,

We don't have a definite ETA yet, once we get the remainder of the inventory, all orders will be sent out together. We'll send more email updates once we know more."

Let's hope it doesn't take another 8 months to get the other 60 copies.  If they got the first batch, then at least whomever is pressing this, got it figured out (based on the pictures, it looked like a pain in the ass to try and make) and it would hopefully not take as long.