Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

just so everyone knows, inverted black boxed numbers mean COMPLETE. So a photo + color description. Please dont flip them until a photo as been added!

UPDATED! Still waiting on a couple answers on colors from IG and glassjaw.net forums 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bgVVRufSou60ZCYFamIkSRSUi5h4hlkbME5ftzDFc2I/edit?usp=sharing

I got mine finally! However I do need to add a rather interesting story here which I have been holding back since it happened...

I work around the block from MerchDirect. I was coming out of Dunkin Donuts and was stopped by a guy asking me where I worked. I told him and then by looking at him I was like "oh ya...let me guess you work at Merch Direct?" and he goes "Ya..." and so I went off on how I didn't get my Glassjaw vinyl yet, etc. The guy just stares at me and bursts out laughing going "ya...I am Glassjaw...". It was Justin. I don't know how both my friend and I didn't recognize him! He was really fucking nice. He explained a very long story about why these took the length of time they did (which I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone) but he felt really shitty about the whole situation. I am glad these finally arrived and I'm sure he's pretty relieved too.

So with that said, I am lacking photos but I'll post them up later. I have the following:

41/120 - Clear, Green, Blue

66/120 - Orange, Red, Clear

I got mine finally! However I do need to add a rather interesting story here which I have been holding back since it happened...

I work around the block from MerchDirect. I was coming out of Dunkin Donuts and was stopped by a guy asking me where I worked. I told him and then by looking at him I was like "oh ya...let me guess you work at Merch Direct?" and he goes "Ya..." and so I went off on how I didn't get my Glassjaw vinyl yet, etc. The guy just stares at me and bursts out laughing going "ya...I am Glassjaw...". It was Justin. I don't know how both my friend and I didn't recognize him! He was really fucking nice. He explained a very long story about why these took the length of time they did (which I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone) but he felt really shitty about the whole situation. I am glad these finally arrived and I'm sure he's pretty relieved too.

So with that said, I am lacking photos but I'll post them up later. I have the following:

41/120 - Clear, Green, Blue

66/120 - Orange, Red, Clear

wait so you know the reason why it took so long? and you wont tell?