Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

This shit is ridiculous and it would be great if they could just press this normally.

That being said, I’m sure as hell gonna try and get a copy this time.

Also, would love to see another press of Our Color Green, wonder if they’ve even considered doing that.

Edited by NoWorthyIcons

4 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

So are they having the same color combinations? If so there will be 2 identical copies each. This is fucking up the value for the first press owners. 😂

yeah this a little bit of bummer (1st press owner here)
not that i care about the value cause i'm not selling it, but its annoying when they make a repress the exact same

40 minutes ago, rrd said:

yeah this a little bit of bummer (1st press owner here)
not that i care about the value cause i'm not selling it, but its annoying when they make a repress the exact same

Are you sure it's exactly the same though? Someone color check their new avatar on Instagram with the first pressing. There are plenty of colors out there to make 120 more unique variants.

As someone who is fortunate enough to own one of the original pressings of this, I have to say that I'm bummed to see them doing this kind of press again. I love this EP so much but the pressing isn't practical at all so it just sits as an ornament amongst my collection.

I would kill for a 180g solid colour release of this EP so I could actually enjoy spinning it on my turntable.