Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

6 minutes ago, kylet said:

To those who got through? Any advice? I'm using chrome. Can't get the checkout to finish loading.

If it ever got to a place where I just had a loading wheel, I'd refresh and try again. It would never seem to advance once I got stuck on the loading wheel during checkout. Then I got a site overload error on the last step of checkout, but then got an email confirmation, so hopefully that's all good.

I wonder if there is anything different between the merchdirect copies and the other websites. Merchdirect doesn't mention coming with a gatefold sleeve like the others do, and though the pictures look the same, the other sites call it a "180g vinyl" and don't mention it being separated into three separate pieces. 

2 minutes ago, kylet said:

Probably a stupid question. Do I need to track down one of those logo adaptors to actually listen to this thing? Or does it come with it? 

I'm not even 100% what I ordered lol.

doesn't like you need it - looks like it just has a regular hole haha

2 minutes ago, kylet said:

Probably a stupid question. Do I need to track down one of those logo adaptors to actually listen to this thing? Or does it come with it? 

I'm not even 100% what I ordered lol.

Thankfully I still have mine from the 7" run, but I also picked up a couple cardboard spares on eBay this year so if you need one let me know. 

Managed to get one on Saint Vitus which had very decent international shipping prices [like 2/3 cheaper that GJs site]