Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

7 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

the irony of hoping to just get 1 copy of coloring book and ending up with 3-5 copies haha

I ended up with two. Had a bunch of tabs open, and was trying to add any one I could without crashing. But every time I tried to delete the second copy out of my cart, the cart would crash. Eventually tried checking out with two and that worked. Will gladly sell it to somebody here at cost (if it shows up).

Edited by smailtronic

5 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

the irony of hoping to just get 1 copy of coloring book and ending up with 3-5 copies haha

Somehow I’ve just dropped $300 and have 4 copies presumably coming...1 from each retailer and then I ended up having to get the same color combo as my first press cause... you just have to. 

1 minute ago, drewberinger said:

those who had the original press - how does it sound? I mean I know it's more collectors piece but I mean I'm gonna play it haha

I think it sounds great, for what it is. It is annoying as hell to have to get up to move the needle every few minutes though. 

1 minute ago, smailtronic said:

I ended up with two. Had a bunch of tabs open, and was trying to add any one I could without crashing. But every time I tried to delete the second copy out of my cart, the cart would crash. But checking out with two worked fine. Will gladly sell it to somebody here at cost (if it shows up).

Yes, please!

I won't go on about my experience... but thanks for everyone pointing out here that Saint Vitus had some. I grabbed whatever color was available, but wanted something with clear, so if anyone wants to swap. I got Green->Yellow->Orange.

I'm assuming it was ~5 copies of each variants at each store, so 20 * 120 = 2400. Certain colors didn't immediately sell out on the GJ store, so that's my guess.

25 minutes ago, Negron said:

Check your e-mail inbox.

I wasn't able to check out on the site then all of a sudden I received FIVE different email confirmations for the same variant.

This will be messy, I'm giving up the chase now.

Shit. You're right.

I checked my Junk mail folder. Sure enough there are two order confirmations for the exact same color combo. 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

yeah definitely an over estimation - probably more like 5-10?

Well, I found another retailer. That’s 5 so far so yeah, maybe 5-10 is a better ballpark 

https://shop.thehardtimes.net/search?type=product&options[prefix]=last&q=Glassjaw

Edited by tokimedo

22 minutes ago, smailtronic said:

I ended up with two. Had a bunch of tabs open, and was trying to add any one I could without crashing. But every time I tried to delete the second copy out of my cart, the cart would crash. Eventually tried checking out with two and that worked. Will gladly sell it to somebody here at cost (if it shows up).

Dibs?

I'm still not sure if the GJ site is sold out? i have like 3 diff tabs open where my carts won't move forward, was able to catch a Revolver one but it was literally the option of the color way that I already own with the OG or  the same colorway in a different order so I opted for the latter.  It's what I get for checking at 12pm and then planning on coming back at one.... fucking glassjaw.