Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

2 hours ago, drewberinger said:

those who had the original press - how does it sound? I mean I know it's more collectors piece but I mean I'm gonna play it haha

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTAxMzExNDg1NDc3MTIy?igshid=hojcgckuls2y&story_media_id=2303611748103228474

here is a highlight of me playing my first press 

Edited by tokimedo

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

If anyone got a clear center and wants to trade me for red or yellow let me know. Then I can make an all clear variant. 😂

Actually...I might for yellow. I got the blue/ green/ clear. Plus that'd be dope to see (the clear, I mean).

That is of course, given, that I ACTUALLY get it or the specific variant ordered. We will see.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

While this was an absolute shit show as expected, I have to say that I'm impressed once again at Beck's "I don't give the slightest fuck how much this pisses you off because I know you're all going to lap it up anyway" approach hahahaha. Time and time again he manages to completely fuck with his incredibly zealous fanbase and they all clamour for the goods.

Wasn't going to bother with this one until I saw that it actually comes in an actual cover this time as opposed to a frame for the first press. Snagged one of the Revolver copies.

Looking back at the image for the first pressing announce.
'Be the first to own 1 of the 120 vinyl colour combinations before it's available to the public'

I guarantee that Beck has been sitting on all of these since they were produced in 2013/2014 and has been biding his time for the right moment to unleash them and cause some chaos haha.

spacer.png