Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

2 hours ago, CatsNJazz said:

I got the red center, orange middle, green outer ring from Revolver, I feel pretty lucky

That’s my order exactly from st. Victus. Red center , orange middle green outer, did each outlet get it’s own run?  Saw them on the Coloring book tour in Omaha,NE. One of the best shows for energy I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by j67ab

7 hours ago, tokimedo said:

Weird that's the exact color combo i was able to order today from Revolver

Edited by rrd

3 minutes ago, se7enstitches said:

Did yall get a confirmation email?

I got 4 emails for 4 orders. During all this mess saw a message "If you get email - your order is complete" or something like that. Take a look in your spam folder.

Edited by IndigoHollow

I don't know if I messed up a little cause of the time differences in the UK but I went on a little before 6pm our time and they were all listed (I thought they were due AT 6pm).

Unfortunately even with getting a few to cart, everytime I went to pay I got an error message. That or the whole MD site was down

So, if anyone has an extra and would be willing to part with it, please let me know!

4 hours ago, jaysus86 said:

I don't know if I messed up a little cause of the time differences in the UK but I went on a little before 6pm our time and they were all listed (I thought they were due AT 6pm).

Unfortunately even with getting a few to cart, everytime I went to pay I got an error message. That or the whole MD site was down

So, if anyone has an extra and would be willing to part with it, please let me know!

If both of mine arrive here in the UK, I'll very likely let one go for cost [I ordered from 2 different sites to up my chances that at least  one will arrive safely] 

Though may be worth reaching out to the below UK based poster in case their spare copy is still going. 

16 hours ago, whoa said:

Any UK/EU folk: I've ordered an extra in  red, orange, clear, drop me a message if you want that copy for cost.

NOECI0s.jpg

Also, just scrolled down and clicked the first one I could, knowing now that there were so many..

I wish I had taken a few extra seconds to pick a slightly cooler color combo. But not really complaining.
Still think this should be mighty rad if it ever makes its way to my doorstep.

https://d1h6olfj08dopz.cloudfront.net/images/42677/c_r_o_1080.jpg

9 minutes ago, IndigoHollow said:

I asked them if they could remove poster from my order and they answered: "Due to the unique hand-made nature of this vinyl, all sales are final. ". Wtf

Of course. Because they are making bank off that poster at an additional $48.  More then what they are charging for a complicated piece of vinyl.  

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

NOECI0s.jpg

Also, just scrolled down and clicked the first one I could, knowing now that there were so many..

I wish I had taken a few extra seconds to pick a slightly cooler color combo. But not really complaining.
Still think this should be mighty rad if it ever makes its way to my doorstep.

https://d1h6olfj08dopz.cloudfront.net/images/42677/c_r_o_1080.jpg

Hey got the same one! NOICE

1 hour ago, IndigoHollow said:

I asked them if they could remove poster from my order and they answered: "Due to the unique hand-made nature of this vinyl, all sales are final. ". Wtf

What did you expect when it’s literally on the damn sale page?

9 minutes ago, Daiei said:

Amount of copies on ebay is disgusting, but not surprising. Hope those sellers get burned somehow.

They won't make as much money as they hoped because there are so many copies now. I usually buy stupid VC gimmick shit to flip but the way this released set off my do not buy flag.