Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

14 hours ago, A-Bon said:

i rekon the only way for that to work would be to create an oversized adapter for the 12" ring and the 10" ring like this -

https://ibb.co/NTc7RZy

That is exactly what I implying/going to print. If it has enough play, you could 3D print that for a tighter fit.

Edited by MCDELTAT

10 hours ago, Sjchecchia said:

Got mine just outside of Toronto today and expected the worst. Other than a micro tear in one of the slots, it was basically as mint as it could be lol. Gonna play it this weekend.

Canada Post with love!
My 7" popped out in transit and has a scuff on the Daytona White side but it played through fine.
Had the same tear as you
Now I can't get the records back in without them popping out ha. Not  sure how I'm gonna store it

Friggin Glassjaw man....

1 hour ago, manic_compressed said:

anybody get anything from revolver yet? I ordered mine with the poster for $100 and have not heard shit. 

Nothing yet. Someone left a comment in the reviews on Discogs: “Apparently there is a delay in shipping as stated by Revolver.” Couldn’t track that down myself.

Anybody seen word from Revolver confirming the delay/expected ship? Is that the actual “new” product we’ll see in 2 years?

4 hours ago, iDealélan said:

Nothing yet. Someone left a comment in the reviews on Discogs: “Apparently there is a delay in shipping as stated by Revolver.” Couldn’t track that down myself.

Anybody seen word from Revolver confirming the delay/expected ship? Is that the actual “new” product we’ll see in 2 years?

spacer.png

Pretty shocked...
Emailed MerchDirect looking for a replacement jacket since mine got all jacked up in the mail.
They responded this morning, asked for pics...
Sent over a couple I snapped upon receiving my order and less than 5 min later

They sent me tracking info for my new sleeve...

Vinyl is still scuffed up pretty bad, but at least I can display it in a nice jacket now 🙃

Edited by lungfutang

So I finally took delivery in the uk of my copy, from the centre blue/red/clear and I've gotta say I think I lucked out. Happy to say its in great shape, vinyl have not shifted, still together in place, no dings or tears although extremely dusty. But more than I expected after all the bed reports being posted.

This was delivered with the over priced serigraph, which imo looks poorly printed. Thats my only regret from this purchase. 

Received an update email from Revolver (and it’d be same for BrooklynVegan). 

The moment you've been waiting for is here! GLASSJAW 'COLORING BOOK' LP's have landed in our warehouse and are being packaged up and heading out the door. We expect all orders to be in the mail by the end of next week, 4/30/21. 

With this said, because of the extreme limited availability of each one of these variants, replacements are not available. If your order is DAMAGED, LOST, or THE WRONG VARIANT COLOR, you may reach out to us for further assistance, but we will likely not be able to replace the order.

We hope everyone is staying healthy and well! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to

[email protected]

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Received an update email from Revolver (and it’d be same for BrooklynVegan). 

The moment you've been waiting for is here! GLASSJAW 'COLORING BOOK' LP's have landed in our warehouse and are being packaged up and heading out the door. We expect all orders to be in the mail by the end of next week, 4/30/21. 

With this said, because of the extreme limited availability of each one of these variants, replacements are not available. If your order is DAMAGED, LOST, or THE WRONG VARIANT COLOR, you may reach out to us for further assistance, but we will likely not be able to replace the order.

We hope everyone is staying healthy and well! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to

[email protected]

Great. I’m sure they’re expecting the orders to be damaged and just covering their ass beforehand. 

14 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

Great. I’m sure they’re expecting the orders to be damaged and just covering their ass beforehand. 

I wonder if that's more of a you ordered a specific color scheme and we'd have to replace it with a different color scheme or a we sold every one and if yours is lost or broken we're just going to refund you.

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

. If your order is DAMAGED, LOST, or THE WRONG VARIANT COLOR, you may reach out to us for further assistance, but we will likely not be able to replace the order.

Emailed them a few weeks ago to ask whether they could “upgrade” the mailer. Their reply was “We’ve notified our warehouse but can’t make any guarantees.”