Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

51 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Received an update email from Revolver (and it’d be same for BrooklynVegan). 

The moment you've been waiting for is here! GLASSJAW 'COLORING BOOK' LP's have landed in our warehouse and are being packaged up and heading out the door. We expect all orders to be in the mail by the end of next week, 4/30/21. 

With this said, because of the extreme limited availability of each one of these variants, replacements are not available. If your order is DAMAGED, LOST, or THE WRONG VARIANT COLOR, you may reach out to us for further assistance, but we will likely not be able to replace the order.

We hope everyone is staying healthy and well! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to

[email protected]

Exact same email from St Vitus.

4 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Yeah I just replied to the email with a “Hey of you do better packing this than Merch Direct, you put any care and thought into it, I’m sure this shouldn’t be an issue.”

The thing is, merch direct sent them the stock.. so they are probably expecting to receive them damaged from MD based on how the first round turned out. 

4 hours ago, tokimedo said:

The thing is, merch direct sent them the stock.. so they are probably expecting to receive them damaged from MD based on how the first round turned out. 

Huh? Due to how plants pack and ship records to be sent out, a VERY small amount of sealed records, no matter how stupid they are functionally, really come damaged. Unless a full box straight up drops on a side or corner. Safe to assume they weren’t damaged before Merch Direct sent them out in basic bitch mailers with a single folded piece of packing paper as insular protection. Most damaged jackets are from places like CA or FL where the record had to travel a far distance just smashing around in previously mentioned mailer with no protection. While other orders closer to NY came out unscathed. Do your due diligence and package something the way it should be, good chance it won’t be damaged. Really fuckin simple haha. If it’s visibly cosmetically damaged in transit before shipping, in this case, contact the buyer. You don’t sent out damaged product, especially something that costs half a bill+. But that’s exactly some bullshit Glassjaw would pull.

Edited by MyEnemy

On 4/24/2021 at 12:22 PM, iDealélan said:

This. Let’s not forget Worship and Tribute’s first press. Almost won a Grammy for a design that destroyed the record. Great concept, awful execution.

Might have one of the only clean copies of the record bought it the day it came out and I put it in a paper sleeve that night ironically to protracted the jacket. 

6 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

Might have one of the only clean copies of the record bought it the day it came out and I put it in a paper sleeve that night ironically to protracted the jacket. 

So, I did a google search as well as Discogs and couldn't really find any "good" info. What's the deal with the first pressing of that record? 

31 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

So, I did a google search as well as Discogs and couldn't really find any "good" info. What's the deal with the first pressing of that record? 

Sleeve basically eroded the grooves. Some painful memories here, then basic info from the  Wiki:

This first pressing is known for its PVC sleeve which caused a chemical reaction and damaged the record within it.

Edited by iDealélan

1 hour ago, Sonorsaur said:

My Merch Direct order arrived here in Australia, I think I am one of the lucky ones. It arrived in great condition, no damage to the sleeve and the three records were in there place and clean of scratches and scuffs!

Still waiting on shipment notification from St Vitus! Haha

I'm still waiting, as well.