Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

18 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

Anyone that still doesn't get a shipping confirmation from revolver? they also don't reply to any email lol

If it helps, Revolver’s automated response is a screener that requires you to reply with the your support request (again). If you don’t reply to their automated response, they won’t follow up.

If you already did that, then I wouldn’t stop trying until they deliver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 hours ago, iDealélan said:

If it helps, Revolver’s automated response is a screener that requires you to reply with the your support request (again). If you don’t reply to their automated response, they won’t follow up.

If you already did that, then I wouldn’t stop trying until they deliver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

True - for what it's worth, I got a response within an hour after replying to the automated response.

Mega late pass from me, but mine showed up about a week ago from Revolver. No shipping notification or anything, and it came in much better condition than I thought it would. Only slight tears on the inside record flaps and the records weren’t  jostled around.  

Edited by subplotofcrows

3 hours ago, freezeflash said:

At first guess I'd say it's a Pride merch capsule.

Peak cringe if they do that and don't contribute to any LGBTQ charities or causes.

Anyway, let's hope it's not and it's just a 20th anniversary of Worship and Tribute or some shit storm we can all get rained on again.

yeah given the 2022 logo I'd guess it's a preorder for a 20th anniversary W&T release where they send you FLAC files and a lathe cut kit or the deluxe version is a stamper and a few balls of PVC in various colour combos and you have to press\cut the album yourself, delivery is June next year.

Edited by SNEAKORDS

18 hours ago, SNEAKORDS said:

yeah given the 2022 logo I'd guess it's a preorder for a 20th anniversary W&T release where they send you FLAC files and a lathe cut kit or the deluxe version is a stamper and a few balls of PVC in various colour combos and you have to press\cut the album yourself, delivery is June next year.

I’ll still buy that lol

Well this is a pleasant surprise.  I'm in for a ticket.  Don't love the upcharge for the "gratis" t-shirt, but hey, it's Glassjaw.  They keep shit aggravatin'.

Not splurging on a 2nd ticket because I'm not sure I know anyone else who still cares about these albums like I do.  Not in real life at least.

5 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

May sound odd but I want to buy tickets but that's so far in advance.. Theres a chance they go to waste or I have to find someone to buy them

That's my thing. I'd go to MA on the 19th, but it's 2 days after my birthday (party?) and who knows what other shows may come up between now and then. Imma hold off and hope it doesn't sell out.