Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

My assumption is that the combo album shows won't be the full album - but I know the Philly and NJ venue websites are advertising them as both albums in their entirety...

The poster says it is both. The website had some wording about hearing everything you ever wanted to hear from both albums, though. Could be that they are just playing selections from each.

4 minutes ago, Cbolling126 said:

I finally got the poster and it's not what I thought it was. I thought it was going to be a poster of all the different combos of colors/vinyl. Am I crazy?

I didn't order it and havent looked at it since the launch... but that is exactly what I thought it was.

Also, 
"I AM BECOME THE ULTIMATE PARTICIPANT" (kit)

lol, some of the tee's are alright. 

2 hours ago, angryalan said:

Just got an email from Revolver…

We apologize for the delay. There are issues with the original colors you ordered. We can ship you a random color combination. Please advise if you’d like us to do that for you.”

Fucking figures. Revolver had the one color combo I was looking for. 

Got the same email after my order “shipped” aka label made for 20 days … you can’t write this shit. 

are you gonna go refund or just take what they give you ? I haven’t decided yet. 

13 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

Got the same email after my order “shipped” aka label made for 20 days … you can’t write this shit. 

are you gonna go refund or just take what they give you ? I haven’t decided yet. 

Yeah they probably just printed the shipping labels, but haven’t slapped them on any packages yet.

I may request a similar color combo if possible. Was really looking forward to the combo I picked.

Edited by angryalan

So I also just finally got this in hand, like today.

Question to other owners...

Are these rings supposed to like actually 'fit' together snuggly, so they can spin together on the turntable?

I was certainly under the assumption this is how it would work. But mine have a 1/8" gap between each ring.

What a bizzare thing! Quite happy to have it though I must admit. 

Edited by V3XED

13 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Are these rings supposed to like actually 'fit' together snuggly, so they can spin together on the turntable?

I was certainly under the assumption this is how it would work. But mine have a 1/8" gap between each ring.

They do not connected tightly, that's just 3 separate plastic rings. No wonder they dislocating during shipping.

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

So I also just finally got this in hand, like today.

Question to other owners...

What a bizzare thing! Quite happy to have it though I must admit. 

You're not alone, I neglected to really think about this until I had them in hand.  Makes it very stressful to ensure everything is perfectly lined up to even spin these.

Without going into much detail on how tedious this was to get a copy of (despite clearly ordering one), I've got mine in finally. But weirdly, I've been sent an additional brown cover. If anyone needs just brown cover variant for the sake of completing a collection, DM me and I'll hook you up (just pay postage from UK).

On 6/14/2021 at 9:45 AM, whoa said:

Without going into much detail on how tedious this was to get a copy of (despite clearly ordering one), I've got mine in finally. But weirdly, I've been sent an additional brown cover. If anyone needs just brown cover variant for the sake of completing a collection, DM me and I'll hook you up (just pay postage from UK).

DM'd

2 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

interesting.. they fucked up my colors too and sent me the same three colors. 

I ordered at random from Merch Direct and St. Vitus, but purposefully ordered the Clear/Yellow/Orange from Revolver and of course that was the one that couldn't be fulfilled because they fucked up the order the rings (outer to inner, not inner to outer). First world problems. 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, hookups96 said:

And here comes the standard pressing of Coloring Book on every color of the rainbow. 

Edit: looked closer at the records they posted on Instagram and it’s Everything, Worship and a third I can only make out Live At ——— . 

2 minutes ago, subplotofcrows said:

Looks like represses of W&T, Everything and a live LP. 

Guys! Context? Link? Anything?

1 minute ago, sugareggs said:

Live at the Forum? That’s what I can make out 

Same, that's what I'm seeing.  Glassjaw isn't an exceptional live band from my experience.  So despite my love for live records, I'm not sure I'll pick......ah what am I saying, it's Glassjaw, of course I'll buy it.