Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Rip said:

Revolver looks to be teasing an actual “normal” pressing of this.  I put normal in quotes because it’ll probably be a version that comes with an NFT and cost about $80.

The "Feel free to participate" blab feeling more and more like NFT bro patter every day, so wouldn't be surprised at this point.

16 hours ago, Rip said:

Revolver looks to be teasing an actual “normal” pressing of this.  I put normal in quotes because it’ll probably be a version that comes with an NFT and cost about $80.

the post says it's on the 27th

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzmAXWPsQk3/

18 hours ago, Rip said:

Think I rather have an NFT than only being able to get one if they happen to be playing in your city. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has it been mentioned before that there’s also a pressing of The Coloring Book: Live at the Forum?  I might be way behind on this news and it might be really old but I just saw someone post about winning a copy on eBay along with a picture.  I’m not into live albums or anything but still pretty cool.

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

Has it been mentioned before that there’s also a pressing of The Coloring Book: Live at the Forum?  I might be way behind on this news and it might be really old but I just saw someone post about winning a copy on eBay along with a picture.  I’m not into live albums or anything but still pretty cool.

Issa bootleg