Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

dude fix your freaking picture please please please

i did.. don't feel like taking another photo right now

of course the rings are separate! did you not see the photo they posted before it even went on sale?

honestly thought that was just a picture to show it off..

granted i dont post here often, but why does no one quote posts when you are having a conversation... honest question

I really think that toilet paper should always hang over the top, but some people think it should come down the back and out......those people shouldn't even be allowed to buy toilet paper.

just moved in with my fiancee a month ago, and this came up after the first weekend...

You do realize you can open the frame and fix it right.....(or maybe even play it!)

So I got a down vote for recommending someone to take the record out of the frame and playing it?!......Bizzaro world!

Oh yeah I am just going to rack up the down votes?!.....why am I getting so many down votes?  Seriously?  If the answer is obvious please let me know because evidently I'm captain oblivious.

Oh yeah I am just going to rack up the down votes?!.....why am I getting so many down votes?  Seriously?  If the answer is obvious please let me know because evidently I'm captain oblivious.

The first rule of down votes is: you do not talk about down votes.  The second rule of down votes is: you do not talk about down votes.  Third rule of down votes: someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the vote is down.

I used up my up vote quota on you because I felt your downvotes were unjustified. The internet certainly is an evil place... especially when pertaining to Glassjaw and separate vinyl rings... who would have thought?