Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

Without going into detail - the manufacturer of the vinyl had to stop production mid-way due to personal issues and so really MerchDirect wasn't at fault here in regards to how they went about ordering this. That's probably all I can say without feeling like I'm saying too much.

Well I mean you're a stranger to him and he told you so it must not be too much of a secret.

It's really not that difficult to play. The middle is a 7". I don't know, I'm not into gimmicky bullshit, I just buy records to listen to.

Not that difficult to play? You have to take them out of a frame, put three records down, drop the needle three times, take three records off, flip them and put them back on, and drop the needle three more times. Then when you're done you have to take three records back off and reframe them. Sounds like pain to me...

Not that difficult to play? You have to take them out of a frame, put three records down, drop the needle three times, take three records off, flip them and put them back on, and drop the needle three more times. Then when you're done you have to take three records back off and reframe them. Sounds like pain to me...

THE HOBBY!!!

*begins slow clap*

thank you!

this release is a joke.

Someone wake the fuck up and record the audio.  I want to hear the vinyl mix/master.  Fuck.  $40.  All you have to do is plug in your mac or pc and click record.  I'll take care of the rest.