Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We sincerely appreciate your patience with your Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl purchase.  We wanted to update you and let you know that the vinyl are currently in production and are halfway complete.  Once production is complete, fulfillment on these orders will begin. We anticipate that more information about a shipping date for these vinyl will be made available to you in April.

If at any moment you would prefer to receive a refund for the record portion of your purchase, it can be arranged, but you're record (once made available) will be up for purchase to the next applicable person who attempts to check it out.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it would make sense that when someone cancels their order they add it back to the stock for someone else to buy.

it's mainly confusing me because there isn't an 'out of stock' coloring book LP that i can find, so i guess they are just having it re-appear if one gets re-stocked. can't imagine many people would cancel this given how hard it will be to find anyway!

it's mainly confusing me because there isn't an 'out of stock' coloring book LP that i can find, so i guess they are just having it re-appear if one gets re-stocked. can't imagine many people would cancel this given how hard it will be to find anyway!

You are dreaming that people will cancel after waiting so long and being told you only get a partial refund.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We sincerely appreciate your patience with your Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl purchase.  We wanted to update you and let you know that the vinyl are currently in production and are halfway complete.  Once production is complete, fulfillment on these orders will begin. We anticipate that more information about a shipping date for these vinyl will be made available to you in April.

If at any moment you would prefer to receive a refund for the record portion of your purchase, it can be arranged, but you're record (once made available) will be up for purchase to the next applicable person who attempts to check it out.

April is over.....no shipping date.